Is Blitz3D too old to support GTX 1050 Ti?

I know that SCP:CB will remain to be working under the Blitz3D engine for as long as it can, and knowing this I understand that it won't likely be able to detect newer graphics cards, which is fine. That said, has there anyone else that's been around this forum that can run it in a computer with the GTX 1050 Ti graphics card, that SCP:CB's launcher detects it? If not are there any steps that can be done aside from updating graphics card and Windows 10 (which I've done prior to this)?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: Is Blitz3D too old to support GTX 1050 Ti?

autotroph wrote:I know that SCP:CB will remain to be working under the Blitz3D engine for as long as it can, and knowing this I understand that it won't likely be able to detect newer graphics cards, which is fine. That said, has there anyone else that's been around this forum that can run it in a computer with the GTX 1050 Ti graphics card, that SCP:CB's launcher detects it? If not are there any steps that can be done aside from updating graphics card and Windows 10 (which I've done prior to this)?
It is not able to detect discrete graphics cards. That's the problem

Vane Brain wrote:
autotroph wrote:I know that SCP:CB will remain to be working under the Blitz3D engine for as long as it can, and knowing this I understand that it won't likely be able to detect newer graphics cards, which is fine. That said, has there anyone else that's been around this forum that can run it in a computer with the GTX 1050 Ti graphics card, that SCP:CB's launcher detects it? If not are there any steps that can be done aside from updating graphics card and Windows 10 (which I've done prior to this)?
That's intriguing. I can confirm amidst using the NVidia Control Panel to force the App to run under the 1050 Ti card the launcher still can't find it (only the Intel integrated graphics). When double-checking though by then connecting to an external monitor via HDMI which by default uses the 1050 Ti card the launcher can detect only that and load it up accordingly.

This is with the 1.3.9 version at the time I last tested though; and since getting the 1.3.11 it's been more stable with the default graphics so I can live with this.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Vane Brain wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:29 am
What about high resolution gaming??