Can't progress whatsoever

Stuck in the Heavy containment zone area, I've went everywhere, 049's tunnel, 106's, elevators leading to other heavy containment zones which loop back to the same one I was in.
There seems to be no way to progress to the next containment zone, is this supposed to happen?
I swear I've been everywhere, and went in every heavy containment zone checkpoint in the light containment zone there was available to go to. One of them is locked with a passcode which I have no idea where to find the code to access it.
Any help? Also there is one door that leads to a maintenance room and I see some narrow stairs that leads down, although I tried my level 5 keycard which didn't work, is there a way to access it?

Many Thanks,
love this game, have been playing it for 5 years. <3

Re: Can't progress whatsoever

RadicalBatz wrote:Stuck in the Heavy containment zone area, I've went everywhere, 049's tunnel, 106's, elevators leading to other heavy containment zones which loop back to the same one I was in.
There seems to be no way to progress to the next containment zone, is this supposed to happen?
I swear I've been everywhere, and went in every heavy containment zone checkpoint in the light containment zone there was available to go to. One of them is locked with a passcode which I have no idea where to find the code to access it.
Any help? Also there is one door that leads to a maintenance room and I see some narrow stairs that leads down, although I tried my level 5 keycard which didn't work, is there a way to access it?

Many Thanks,
Assuming this isn't caused by a "bad" map seed, and assuming you have an upgraded S-Nav ultimate with you, did you get to find a room where SCP-008 was?

Because if yes, you'll need to wear a hazmat suit and go inside to close the lid first to prevent it from potentially leaking around the facility. Be warned that SCP-173 is very likely to spawn here at the same time so by the time you close the lid, RUN. This clue is shown on the monitors on top of the checkpoints referring to the 008 number.

Now if you did this already, do let me know.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: Can't progress whatsoever

autotroph wrote:
RadicalBatz wrote:Stuck in the Heavy containment zone area, I've went everywhere, 049's tunnel, 106's, elevators leading to other heavy containment zones which loop back to the same one I was in.

Many Thanks,
Assuming this isn't caused by a "bad" map seed, and assuming you have an upgraded S-Nav ultimate with you, did you get to find a room where SCP-008 was?

Because if yes, you'll need to wear a hazmat suit and go inside to close the lid first to prevent it from potentially leaking around the facility. Be warned that SCP-173 is very likely to spawn here at the same time so by the time you close the lid, RUN. This clue is shown on the monitors on top of the checkpoints referring to the 008 number.

Now if you did this already, do let me know.
Yeah I have done that already, must have just been a bad map seed which was Unlucky. This wasn't the first time that it happened.
I have created a new game and found like 4 rooms of the Entrance Zone checkpoints.