im stuck in the game. (not a bug or glitch)

in the game i can't continue and this forced me to delete 2 old save files. the thing i'm stuck on is that scp-106 :106: traps me, aka i can never escape him. of course i can escape his pocket dimension but everytime i do i get re captured, one time i counted and got caught around 10 times! i'm getting bored of playing the game and getting stopped by 106. i can't even find his re containment! iv'e wondered through heavy containment for around an hour now. is there any thing anyone can tell me to help? :doubt: :?: :106:

Re: im stuck in the game. (not a bug or glitch)

scp, player wrote:in the game i can't continue and this forced me to delete 2 old save files. the thing i'm stuck on is that scp-106 :106: traps me, aka i can never escape him. of course i can escape his pocket dimension but everytime i do i get re captured, one time i counted and got caught around 10 times! i'm getting bored of playing the game and getting stopped by 106. i can't even find his re containment! iv'e wondered through heavy containment for around an hour now. is there any thing anyone can tell me to help? :doubt: :?: :106:
1. Are you playing a custom map or a mod? Mods can edit the spawn rate and a custom map can make rooms appear in different zones.
2. The tip to escaping 106 is to run quickly to a tesla gate (that electric wall) and making 106 walk into it. With the walking speed of 106 this shouldn't be hard.
3. Use the gas mask SCP. (1499) It will let you instantly escape 106 when you put it on. It is located in the light containment zone and can be collected before you enter the Heavy Containment Zone.

Re: im stuck in the game. (not a bug or glitch)

TheBestGameMasters wrote:
scp, player wrote:in the game i can't continue and this forced me to delete 2 old save files. the thing i'm stuck on is that scp-106 :106: traps me, aka i can never escape him. of course i can escape his pocket dimension but everytime i do i get re captured, one time i counted and got caught around 10 times! i'm getting bored of playing the game and getting stopped by 106. i can't even find his re containment! iv'e wondered through heavy containment for around an hour now. is there any thing anyone can tell me to help? :doubt: :?: :106:
1. Are you playing a custom map or a mod? Mods can edit the spawn rate and a custom map can make rooms appear in different zones.
2. The tip to escaping 106 is to run quickly to a tesla gate (that electric wall) and making 106 walk into it. With the walking speed of 106 this shouldn't be hard.
3. Use the gas mask SCP. (1499) It will let you instantly escape 106 when you put it on. It is located in the light containment zone and can be collected before you enter the Heavy Containment Zone.
1. not playing a custom map of mod
2. didn't think of that, Thanks! :D
3. i'll try to find that one!