Re: SCP 012?!

mrpeanut188 wrote:
That Same Anon wrote: Is it a cognitohazard/memetic hazard?
Yes, 714 can be used to avoid it. But why would you need to avoid it if we go with Omniary's idea? Just drop it for MTF to find...
put 714 on, open the book, place it where mtf will go, exit room, take ring off.

you won't be the stupid one. they would recognize the book, but if it's open the memetic effect will only affect them
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

SCP-012 always spooked me for some reason. It sounds like it would be a rather interesting addition.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

It's containment chamber would sure look really cool ingame:
SCP-012 is to be kept in a darkened room at all times. If the object is exposed to light or seen by personnel using a light frequency other than infrared, remove personnel for mental health screening and immediate physical. Object is to be encased in an iron-shielded box, suspended from the ceiling with a minimum clearance of 2.5 m (8 ft) from the floor, walls, and any openings.
The facility should look more like this overall.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Mirocaine wrote:
Destructoid wrote:It's containment chamber would sure look really cool ingame:
I really really like this image depiction of it.
I'd support this room design, but how are you supposed to get from the safe? Will it show hanging cables and the safe fallen and cracked open below it? Will other non-accessible SCPs be contained this way hanging in their rooms?
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

Virtus Tenebrae wrote:
Mirocaine wrote:
Destructoid wrote:It's containment chamber would sure look really cool ingame:

[SNIP]

I really really like this image depiction of it.
I'd support this room design, but how are you supposed to get from the safe? Will it show hanging cables and the safe fallen and cracked open below it? Will other non-accessible SCPs be contained this way hanging in their rooms?
Play roar.ogg or something similar as an excuse for it falling down, perhaps. It would also add something fun to watch.