Re: SCP Suggestions General

I didn't say anything about it being possible to add a flashlight to SCP. I said I wouldn't want one in-game.
The day I quit is tha day I die.

Pony wrote:I didn't say anything about it being possible to add a flashlight to SCP. I said I wouldn't want one in-game.
I didn't mean it to be directed to you. I said it to everyone who asked about the flashlight.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

I used flashlight because it was too dark in there.

The limitations of the engine... I think, that taking in account todays game engines current one is handicapped.
1. Its slow
2. Its creepy (in a bad way)
3. Its buggy
4. Its too limited

On the other hand UDK allows you to make great things very easy. I can make those things barely understanding what I'm doing. (Btw 173 was tail walking behind me all this time and scared a crap off me couple of times)

Thing is I'm not fond of idea of remaking the whole game for being noticed. Maybe a remake with other scp?

Nonetheless, it still is a great game. I find the old fashioned look and feel to suit SCP CB very well, so obviously we have very different opinions on this matter. I still wish you the best of luck though.

I liked it to be dark,because it makes the game feels more like horror.
This is some good ass game though
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

Let's just throw in our suggestions instead.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

I would suggest adding the map geberation from v0.6.6 as an option in the main menu. Give the game this version's map generation with all the rooms from the current version.

I also suggest proper and better map seeds,such as finding Level 2 Keycards and SCP-914 early,and all map seeds has all the rooms in the current version.