Re: Why is D-9341 so special?

Sparks wrote:
Serph Bravin wrote:I think I remember a few theories on the old forum about how the player was an undiscovered anomalous event. One theory said that his anomalous property was his ability to "reload old saves" when he died (except on Keter difficulty), thus allowing him a degree of foresight that no one else would have (This would also be a pretty impressive reveal to the player to justify the effects of their own knowledge of the game's functions).
So he predicts the future in his head, and by doing that it allows him to load old saves?
Makes sense to me, because if you could see the future, dying in the prediction would let you know what would happen if you did the same things you predicted.
Makes me think of the movie named Next actually.
I Laughed so much at these 2 Posts XD

We must send this story of too disney, See what they think of it.

THE GAME IS ALL A PREDICTION

ReAliTY iS fAKe

#^%$*&$%^#$^#$%&#%^&$%#$%^&$%^&%$^#$%^$%^$%^#%

###########################################################################################################################################################################################

###################REALITYIsFakERepENTsiNNERsgOTo343aNDcoNFesS##################################

fail creepy on my part
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

It's probably cause D-9341 controlled by the player.

However, if we'd make it realistic (D-9341 is not controlled). Chances of survival would be high.

D-9341, previously known as Senior Researcher, Benjamin Oliver Walker, had a Level 4 security clearance and has access to most SCP's within the facility and studying them. He was demoted to Class-D cause doing research on a phenomenon referred by as the 'Spiral Gestalt'.

Because his high clearance and research on numerous SCP's he knows what they do and what their behavior is, he was likely to escape the facility.

kickedbyconsole wrote:It's probably cause D-9341 controlled by the player.

However, if we'd make it realistic (D-9341 is not controlled). Chances of survival would be high.

D-9341, previously known as Senior Researcher, Benjamin Oliver Walker, had a Level 4 security clearance and has access to most SCP's within the facility and studying them. He was demoted to Class-D cause doing research on a phenomenon referred by as the 'Spiral Gestalt'.

Because his high clearance and research on numerous SCP's he knows what they do and what their behavior is, he was likely to escape the facility.
The only problem I have with this idea is because how come most of the other researchers, especially those researching SCP-173, did not survive because they often have the same experiences, Skips like 106 and 682 all being present on the site would also cause life spans for everyone (especially D-Class Personnel) would be shortened regardless of experience, and with SCP-079 controlling the Site and showing specific interest in SCP-682 (is that sill canon?) that may cause 682's breach to be alot easier than any other and with how dangerous 682 is and with the amount of more dangerous Skips after 682 (079 and 035 respectively) the damage by 682 would be increased.
Why not the GOC?