Re: I have a question about 513-1

People that hear the bell, (the noise on the intercom) they normally kill themselves because they are tormented and constantly in fear of 513-1. So no point in escaping if your going to hear that sound and die anyway. :096: me too
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

This might be a little non-canon but I see a way of adding him back in, when the player sees him pop up he could lose his sanity a bit and start self-harming him/her self if the player closes their eyes if they see 513-1 within 30-60 seconds (Or whichever timeframe) they can actually stop themselves from suiciding but end up injuring themselves.
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

I see that there are some impossible ways to get 513-1 back ingame...

But still, if the bell could be ingame, and you would accidentally ring the bell and the ghost would appear.[ Oh yes, and, It would be like this: if some other guy or personnel or SCP could ring that bell accidentally..]

Many people disliked the then inclusion of SCP-513 simply because they felt that once they heard it they would die eventually, so escaping would be a moot point. This was eventually solved when SCP-513-1 was removed in favor of the current implementation of SCP-372, which functions similarly to SCP-513-1 without the guaranteed death.

Some people have argued that SCP-513 itself, the actual bell, could be shown to the player ingame. Such as being inside a storage area that holds other SCP's. Until then there are no plans to put SCP-513 or SCP-513-1 back into the game.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Steelpoint wrote:Many people disliked the then inclusion of SCP-513 simply because they felt that once they heard it they would die eventually, so escaping would be a moot point. This was eventually solved when SCP-513-1 was removed in favor of the current implementation of SCP-372, which functions similarly to SCP-513-1 without the guaranteed death.

Some people have argued that SCP-513 itself, the actual bell, could be shown to the player ingame. Such as being inside a storage area that holds other SCP's. Until then there are no plans to put SCP-513 or SCP-513-1 back into the game.
You say no plans... Well, if people don't like it then cancel the plans of implementation 513-1