Re: FAQ, a list of frequently asked questions

Cocoa wrote:So, is there a way to get more fuel rods from the fabricator? Do you use the cutter and go to the walls or something? I'm not really sure how to get uranium or steel (or whatever) bars to craft 'em.
This isn't for Barotrauma. That's why this is on the General discussion subsection for CONTAINMENT BREACH.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
Cocoa wrote:So, is there a way to get more fuel rods from the fabricator? Do you use the cutter and go to the walls or something? I'm not really sure how to get uranium or steel (or whatever) bars to craft 'em.
This isn't for Barotrauma. That's why this is on the General discussion subsection for CONTAINMENT BREACH.
Both forums (fora?) lead to the same General discussion topic though... :doubt:

Purplbix wrote:So, I've had a problem on trying to play the SCP Containment Breach, it won't let me pick anything up, and doesn't show anything until I restart the save. Any tips?
You should post this in the bugs subforum, so it is more likely to be fixed in upcoming version 1.3

EDIT: Just noticed you already made a thread, nevermind
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them