Re: FAQ, a list of frequently asked questions

I would just like to have a version of the game i can run on ubuntu without using wine,that would be pretty cool,have you guys ever thought of putting the game on steam? (new user)
UPDATE: I was going to upload screenshots but i cant get them to preview,i will email the screenshots if requested. my specs are asus 920 p6t quad core 8 threads 2.67Ghz,12gb ddr3 1333Mhz ram,Nvidia gts 250 1gb,500 watt PSU
i ran the game in windows 7 mode in wine,im using ubuntu 14.04,when i first ran the game it was so dark i couldnt see 5ft in front of me,so i went and edited the brightness and turned up to 350 before i could see anything. i frame locked to 60fps,i turned the gamma up to .75 ..i also noticed that it didnt recognize my graphics card or it's drivers,they are proprietary and up to date,i assume it has to do with the wine configuration and the fact that this game isnt made for linux though i wish it was. i was running the game windowed in 1920x1080 ...the game version was 1.2.3 with patches

BUGS

Personal message to Regalis:PLEASE ADD SCP-231 OR 682!
Ok,bugs i found is the following:
1.When entering SCP-1074's room, the console will open immidiately [Unable to close], and keep saying "Failed to load:sounds/BlueFeather*/Ogg" or something like that.
2. :173: can rarely duplicate.
3. Entering Dr.Maynard's office and tarry in it for too long will cause you to fell in :106: 's dimension.
4.I found a "New Ending" at Gate-A. When recontaining :106: , and returning to gate-a, If you ARE LUCKY ENOUGH, you can sneak past MTF and made it to the tunnel.
In the tunnel, Chaos insurgency will appear no matter if you recontain :106: or not!
5.I have got Gate-a ending when MTF reclassifies you as an SCP and i NOT recontained :106: !
6. :096: can get stuck at walls.
7. "Fixed bug preventing :513: from being picked up" hmmm... please fix that agin!
8.I.Almost.Got.The.Gate.B.Ending, and :682: battle/sfx not loaded memory access violation!
9.The game CRASHES.JUST CRASHES... SOMETIMES.
10. And the final and WORST numebr:

I found MORE bugs!
Played SCP:CB since 1.0, i like SCP-173.

Re: BUGS

Xen0XP wrote:-incomprehensible bullcrap-
What. The. Carbeep.

Are you a troll? Or is this for real?

Also, if you read the OP, you need(ed) (< added that since you are already past >) 3 posts to make a thread in the lovely Bug Reports section.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)