FAQ, a list of frequently asked questions

A place to discuss anything related to the game SCP:CB.
Portalcrafter
Class-D

Re: FAQ, a list of frequently asked questions

Postby Portalcrafter » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:00 am

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
Portalcrafter wrote:Here my specs (i hope you have basic knowledge russian):
http://rghost.ru/8rCV85XXp.view

Oh... I can't speak Russian..

I think you may to check with their performance of the computer, opening a browser window and control panel simultaneously. So you will understand what's what.

batbro231
Class-D

Postby batbro231 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:55 pm

can you port this game to mobile, specifically on the Amazon Appstore for kindle fire? :|

D-9999
Senior Staff

Postby D-9999 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:28 pm

batbro231 wrote:can you port this game to mobile, specifically on the Amazon Appstore for kindle fire? :|

"Port" is a silly term. Someone else would have to make the game from scratch in another video game engine, optimize it for mobile, and map the controls to that of a touchscreen's, as well as make sure it supports lesser devices as well if needed. That's not worth the time, effort, nor the dedication. However you're free to do it yourself. :wink:

AgentParadox
MTF

Postby AgentParadox » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:20 pm

D-9999 wrote:"Port" is a silly term. Someone else would have to make the game from scratch in another video game engine, optimize it for mobile, and map the controls to that of a touchscreen's, as well as make sure it supports lesser devices as well if needed. That's not worth the time, effort, nor the dedication. However you're free to do it yourself. :wink:

Yup, but someone else has ported 087-B to Android. However, SCP:CB is a whole SCP cake, whereas SCP-087-B is just a bite. So porting Containment Breach to mobile could take a while.

yonzo_rikuo
MTF

Postby yonzo_rikuo » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:15 am

KirbyMario12345 wrote:Yup, but someone else has ported 087-B to Android. However, SCP:CB is a whole SCP cake, whereas SCP-087-B is just a bite. So porting Containment Breach to mobile could take a while.

and would require a lot of memory spaces
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

HorrorFull
Technician

Postby HorrorFull » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:17 pm

FINALLY, I know how to start a thread.
I just have to make 3 posts, welp, that's one already! :)

Zadrakos Gaming
Class-D

Postby Zadrakos Gaming » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:53 am

Im on windows 8.1 and im having this problem that when i open SCP Containment Breach it says "Window's coulden't complete the requested changes. The system cannot find the file specified. Error code: 0x80070002" and when i click "Close" a error from the game itself pops up and says "The application was unable to start correctly (0x0000022). Click OK to close the application." and thats all it says, after that it doesnt open or anything, help i wanna play SCP Containment Breach (yes i did try all the compatibility settings and i try'd to run as admin AND i follow'd the README.txt and it still wont work)

d9346
Technician

Postby d9346 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:12 pm

Zadrakos Gaming wrote:Im on windows 8.1 and im having this problem that when i open SCP Containment Breach it says "Window's coulden't complete the requested changes. The system cannot find the file specified. Error code: 0x80070002" and when i click "Close" a error from the game itself pops up and says "The application was unable to start correctly (0x0000022). Click OK to close the application." and thats all it says, after that it doesnt open or anything, help i wanna play SCP Containment Breach (yes i did try all the compatibility settings and i try'd to run as admin AND i follow'd the README.txt and it still wont work)

try escaping the Pocket Dimension :087_2:
Everyone hates me :'(

d9346
Technician

Postby d9346 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:06 am

Dality wrote:
Regalis wrote:Pony 173? - ...

Best answer to all bronies.

Yeah,you're right,bronies need this :REDACTED: answer
Everyone hates me :'(

EleSigma
Class-D

Postby EleSigma » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:00 pm

So the sudden dark tint and tunnel vision you get after the intro segment ends, is that a bug or intentional? It kind of makes the game hard to play when everything is so dim, even when the brightness is turned up.

Return to “General discussion”