Things that will NEVER be in SCP:CB

These are all things that go against the ideas of the game that will never be included
A health bar
Any SCP's that dont kill you in one hit
Any made up SCP's
Any non-canon storys or ideas
Multiplayer or Splitscreen
Guns
Weapons
Fear System
No tag-along buddys

I will add more of the things that will never be added but these are the only ones I can think of right now.
Last edited by Masshorde on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.

Re: Things that will NEVER be in SCP:CB

Guns are useless in all means against SCPs, so what's the point anyway.

"Any SCP's that dont kill you in one hit" - Disproved in the case of SCP-372. Non-hostile NPCs are vital to adding atmosphere to a survival horror game, having everything kill you on the spot can get bland, at least for a game that might strive to become something bigger than dodging death.

There will never be unrelated anomalies that coexist in the same universe.

Masshorde wrote:These are all things that go against the ideas of the game that will never be included
A health bar
Any SCP's that dont kill you in one hit
Any made up SCP's
Any non-canon storys or ideas
Multiplayer or Splitscreen
Guns
Weapons
Fear System
I agree with no guns or weapons cause that sort of stuff wasn't meant to be implemented, therefore no point for a health bar. The feeling of lonesomeness = no friends to tag along with you either.

By "any SCPs that don't kill you in one hit," I guess that implies that they're keter and not elucid like that machine SCP (not meant to kill you unless improperly used).

But.. "Any made up SCP's" - aren't all SCPs made up fiction? O_o? Not sure what you mean there. Otherwise, useful thread to tell people what's the purpose of the game and what not to suggest.
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

Richy wrote:His first attack takes you to his realm, it doesn't kill you
I've never been killed while in the facility by 106
Right, his first attack doesn't kill you, but I have been killed by him in the Pocket Dimension before (cause I couldn't figure out how to escape it to save my life)

SCP-106 doesn't necessarily get pleasure just from killing you, unlike 173, but rather how he kills you.
Masshorde wrote:What is meant by 'Any SCP's that are made up' is that any SCP's that are made for a particular use in SCP:CB like a SCP made for a particular use such as shutting of lights or creating a certain atmosphere just for the game.
In order words "We will not be adding any made up SCP's [that aren't on the wiki]"? (the wiki for scps, not the game) Just trying to get it straight!

EDIT: Blah, I probably just made it more confusing. Just nvm...
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].