How to get rid of 096!

Just put the thing in SCP-432. Close the door on it and poof! Banished from existence! :D I thought that this thread was appropriate for this forum sense it has to do with containment breach so no hate if this thread isn't appropriate for this forum topic. What do you guys think of this master idea? This is also a great way to get rid of 173. :D

*EDIT*

I wasn't talking about the game I was talking about the Foundation. May a mod please put this in foundation discussion?
Last edited by Soulzarath on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Re: How to get rid of 096!

The foundation would never do that. Mixing scp is very dangerous. Certainly, maybe 096 would be dealt with.

Maybe both scp preject each other or their abilities changes into something unpredictable, or 096 is eventualy able to escape and reaches a city or appears on TV. Or maybe the universe ends.

The Foundation prefers to not take chances. They are already risking enough trying to destroy 682.

096 is not dangerous enough to merit that.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Soulzarath wrote:Just put the thing in SCP-432. Close the door on it and poof! Banished from existence! :D I thought that this thread was appropriate for this forum sense it has to do with containment breach so no hate if this thread isn't appropriate for this forum topic. What do you guys think of this master idea? This is also a great way to get rid of 173. :D
Are you saying it's possible to do this ingame or is this just a theory?
Call me Baton Guy.

106 would probably just make it exit his dimension, 096 is unkillable and does not reacts to damage. Therefore 106 wont have any interest on 096.

and if you put is with 017, I think that will happen the same thing that happened with 682 and 096, things will get loud and freaky for a while and when everything stops and personell can look at it safely both scp will be trying to avoid each other.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.