Re: 0.7 Is too freaking dark

Shutsman wrote:All the containment breaches so far have been fine lighting wise, but 0.7 made it so dark that its not scarey.
I cant even see something thats an arms length away, if 106 enters the room i cant see him even after hes caught me.
It dosent feel like being killed by an SCP, it just feels like someone smacked me over the head from behind
So uuuh, yeah, too dark...
You can change the brightness of it in
the text options.ini this option may not be found in in game options but it is in the options text file

You can also change many other stuff with it and if you go to data you can change many thing there such as what rooms show and how much and if your good with games you can make a mod that adds your own SCP or rooms the easiest thing to change in the game are the textures and sounds

Re: abercrombie paris vendeur coût

fashionssa wrote:qui joue garage patron Kevin Webster dans la série télévisée
Née d'un fond d'équitation, ces bottines étaient connus comme Jodhpur ou bottes paddock .. La popularité du golf autour de la côte ne peut être nié. Une bonne forme permettra de réduire l'irritation cutanée enflure et autres
Non-english Bots?.......... That's interesting

-Deleted the part spam which had the dangerous links in them-

Re: 0.7 Is too freaking dark

Soulzarath wrote:
Agent Shlocky wrote:Press F3 and change the fog distance if you're having an issue seeing things.
Last time I tried fucking with the fog distance my game took a shit.
If you set both values to the same number, it's not a gradual change.

Oh, and for everyone, I'm about to update my Brightness Slider Mod with this function, as right now it only affects models.