Scripted event ideas

Post your ideas for scripted events

#1 : If you approached one of those endrooms, maybe you could hear voices of workers behind the door, after some talk, you hear a loud crash and necks snapping, then silence, or maybe concrete scraping.

#2 : You cross two catwalks side by side, on one catwalk there would be 173 and a surviving but injured scientist / MTF / D-class, if you blink or turn away, the statue will sometimes move forward, if it reaches them, they will be killed.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

Re: Scripted event ideas

A sobbing class D sitting in a corner of a room saying variations of stuff like:
This isn't a chance to redeem ourselves, this is hell.
What kind of place is this? It's filled with monsters.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

1 - There is a medical wing room, in the window you can see a survived scientist and 049-2 instance. 049-2 starts biting the scientist, then all blood splatters around the room and on windows. You proceed through door, and 049-2 just stands to attack you.

2 - You walk through windowed catwalk, in a window you see a guard and SCP-106 going towards him. 106 gets the guard inside to his PD.

3 - You walk in a long walkway. Then, you see a guard and SCP-682 arm in a window. 682s arm punches the guard.

1) A half-dead scientist being puppeted by SCP 106 in a way that makes him look alive. As you get closer, 106 twists the mans' neck and throws the body at you while laughing.
2) SCP 106 holding a Guard by the throat, strangling him while suspending him in mid-air from the ceiling. When you approach, 106 disappears back into the ceiling with the Guard.
3) A Class D behind the bars in the T-shaped room with electrics at one corner. He has been shot multiple times and cannot move. He dies as you approach to help.
4) People being dragged across the floor behind closing doors before being killed behind, leaving a black pool of slime.
5) A deafening thud and a huge dent on the blast doors in the large containment room with the 682 note.
6) Occasional corpses leaned against the opposite side of a door so when you open the door, the corpse falls onto you unexpectedly, making you freak out.
7) A scientist giving CPR to a supposedly dead Guard, not realizing the Guard is infected with SCP 008 prions. The Guard suddenly grabs his throat and throws the scientist across the room before proceeding to eat him alive out of sight.
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

Glitch wrote:A sobbing class D sitting in a corner of a room saying variations of stuff like:
This isn't a chance to redeem ourselves, this is hell.
What kind of place is this? It's filled with monsters.
That is a really cool idea. That or have the audio for it in the beginning of the game while walking by the other cells and you hear it.
penguin321 wrote:You walk through a 4-door hallway when a scientist runs in front of you and suddenly 106's hands come out of the floor and grab him by the legs making him trip and then sink into a puddle of corrosion in the floor.
I would like to see a variant of this where you open a door and the person is already being pulled into the floor screaming as he grabs at the floor trying to climb out. After he gets pulled under all you hear is a gurgle and 106 laughing.
SCP-500 wrote:Post your ideas for scripted events

#1 : If you approached one of those endrooms, maybe you could hear voices of workers behind the door, after some talk, you hear a loud crash and necks snapping, then silence, or maybe concrete scraping.

#2 : You cross two catwalks side by side, on one catwalk there would be 173 and a surviving but injured scientist / MTF / D-class, if you blink or turn away, the statue will sometimes move forward, if it reaches them, they will be killed.
These should be put into the game immediately 8)

1). Room: Long, dark hallway located in Zone 2.

After walking briefly through the hallway, the player will suddenly hear muffled screams as a partially burnt hazmat worker comes barreling down the hallway. He falls down and slides to the player's feet, clearly dead. Suddenly, the player hears 106's laugh and sees his eyes in the darkness, before he emerges from the shadows and chases the player.

2). Room: Small observation hallway that is above and perpendicular to a lobby of sorts.

There you'll see a janitor huddled next to a mop bucket and some corpses. Then, you'll see a light turn on above an elevator towards the far side of the room, and the janitor will get up. He'll say "Ah, about damn time!", before the doors open, letting out the MTF squad. The following dialogue occurs (or something roughly similar)
Spoiler
Destructoid wrote:"Name! Clearance level!"
"Man, I just work here!"
*BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG"
After walking below the hallway the player is located in, they'll exit through another door as the announcement that the MTF have entered the facility plays.

3). Simple hallway, probably in zone 1 or 3.

You'll hear some metal sheeting rustling above you, and stone scraping. After a couple of seconds, the vent lid on the ceiling will bust open and fall to the ground, before 173 comes falling down too, with a huge concrete thud.

4). Office room, zone 3.

You'll hear some people whispering before entering the room (like how you'll hear the suicide guard). Things like "Quiet, I think someone is coming. ' 'Are they here to rescue us?' 'I don't know, quiet down." Then you'll hear 106's iconic decomposing sound. If you enter the room, you'll see several scientists panicking behind the glass panes of a conference room, as a huge sinkhole starts to appear below them. While they scream bloody murder, the room's environment will become so violent that the windows will glaze over as they melt, and will eventually become opaque. The door will also refuse to open. You can continue past the conference room to a door on the other side of the room.

5). Simple hallway, zone 1 or 3.

The lights in this room will not be lit, and it'll nearly impossible to see. After approaching a few steps, the lights in the room will flicker on with a jolt, illuminating a mangled corpse, and maybe some evidence of how it became so.
It slep time bunner.

When you enter the tunnels there is another Class-D peson. He says "Follow me! I know a way out of this place!". He starts to walk with out after him but in the end of the room, SCP-106 comes down from the roof and drag the other guy up and blood will fall down. But SCP-106 will not appear and chase the player.

Prune wrote:7) A scientist giving CPR to a supposedly dead Guard, not realizing the Guard is infected with SCP 008 prions. The Guard suddenly grabs his throat and throws the scientist across the room before proceeding to eat him alive out of sight.
I really like this one, if the guard also attacked the player it'd make 008 really dangerous beyond not wearing a hazmat suit and walking into it's chamber. Which the player wouldn't have any inclination to do if they knew what 008 was. And an new monster is always a plus, in terms of programming it wouldn't be too difficult considering it kinda already exists in 049-2.

Perhaps encountering scp-049 on the upper levels as a rare occurence. Perhaps him operating on a corpse and will chase the player, until line of sight is broken and begins to patrol, if it notices them. Perhaps it'd be possible to sneak past him.