Do people still even post on this?

Hello, I'm a general guy who damn reads the SCP wiki a tonne and I just like being uninteresting or act like something that nobody likes. Not much to say about me as I'm someone who tries to be humorous and tends to normally fail in a pit of flames. Despite the stupidity, I'm quite attracted to the SCP community and I read the SCP wiki a lot. One very shameful thing to say is that I never played the SCP:CB games as I'm general a complete coward, yes I know I'm evil for not seeing SCP-173's butt. I know the fundamentals and systems of the game, how the story progresses and about everything, so I don't need to play it as I know what comes and what happens... Mostly.
Other than that, I'm here for one sole goal and I cannot state that until its fully achieved and have befriended a specific person. That goal will be accomplished and The Rooster will be :EXPUNGED: happy that the Owl hasn't killed the Horse yet.

Done. It's gone. Can't let a happy little guy have a bit of fun.

You know who I'm talking too.
I wonder how annoying the RP was to then get horrible removed permanently.
Probably severe.
Last edited by Ramnesia on Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Introduce yourself thread

hello :) my name is luca,have fifteen age, i'm italian and i like very much the SCPs principally SCP: Containment breach and our devolpments, for this motivation i'm here, will be a great pleasure to meet the members of this community.
sorry if I do not speak this language very well... I will try to improve my English xD :D
Boooooommm baby!!

Hello to everyone ! I'm Fluttermaster, a new one just arrived here.
I've started playing and getting interested on the SCP Foundation and on the game too since a few months, because I love mysterious or scary things like these ^^
I love Creepypasta's too of course. I like writing too.
I'm honoured to having managed too to write a huge, better description of the game in Wikipedia in my language, that is Italian ^^
So that's all for now, I suppose. See your around ! :D

Fluttermaster wrote:Hello to everyone ! I'm Fluttermaster, a new one just arrived here.
I've started playing and getting interested on the SCP Foundation and on the game too since a few months, because I love mysterious or scary things like these ^^
I love Creepypasta's too of course. I like writing too.
I'm honoured to having managed too to write a huge, better description of the game in Wikipedia in my language, that is Italian ^^
So that's all for now, I suppose. See your around ! :D
Welcome to the forums!
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

So, I'm Zeke. You can guess what my real name is from that. I'm around 14, and I pride myself in being a nerd/geek. Which is kinda weird, being that I'm a Mexican. Well, I find it weird.
I'm getting into code, so I hope to have some mods out for SCP:CB sometime soon. Besides SCP, I'm also a fan of Minecraft, MLP, and LEGOs.
Well, that' it, I guess. :/
I am now Irvau.

finally made a jump into the scp forums

ok so i've been reading up on scp for a while now, and only recently tied the games

i'm an avid gamer, mostly online games (arpg/card games/etc etc) and scp games really got me back into the groove for horror games

scp is really one of a kind coz i've been reading up so much about it (scp entries) that seeing them in-game gives me a mixture of both scare and interest (background story, what they do to you, etc etc) so it's really fun

i mean, what if someone make an scp 455 game :D