Re: Introduce yourself thread

Praygon wrote:Basically does anyone know how to change the text that comes up on the loading screens that gives brief descriptions of the scp's.
Actually, yes I do. There's a folder called Loading Screens in the game's directory. Inside are the loading screen pictures and a file called loadingscreens.ini, which is the program file. You can look at the ones that were already written for guidelines on how to add/edit them. If you have further questions, send me a PM, and I'll try to help you out.
Make a good catch today?

Good day, everyone. I just recently gotten into the whole SCP community and just now played Containment Breach.

I am an aspiring writer living in the Florida Keys and an avid gamer and film buff as well. I've always been into good horror, but can't stand stuff that relies only on cheap jump scares(I'm looking at you Slenderman).

As my username suggests, my favorite SCP is SCP-1471, aka MalO.

So, nice to meet you all. :)
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Mask salesman, Zelda Majora's Mask.

Hello. I chose this name because it was the first antiparticle I learned about. And antiparticles are cool. I've been playing this game for a while but only just got around to being bothered enough to make an account on the forums. If at any point you think I want humankind to die, you're probably right. I like horror games because I like surrealism. If you haven't noticed already, I'm quite the nihilist. I'm usually agreeable enough if not a little depressing until you start to act like an idiot, in which case I will obliterate you with a sarcasm level of roughly the integral of 2x to limits of 13 and 10. Hehe.
You are the higgs boson of my life, because without you my universe doesn't matter. Oh wait, wrong person.

Greetings everybody.

My name is :REDACTED: . I am new to this forum, so... yeah.
I am a guy who discovered SCP:CB while it was in version 0.7. I've read a couple of SCPs before I started playing this game, and it got me to read even more of them.
Since I love composing, video editing and voice acting I am currently getting into modding and creating some stuff for the game.
All in all I'm someone who loves to be creative and then get his pants scared off by what he has created.

And that's pretty much it.
So... hi everyone!

positron wrote:I'm usually agreeable enough if not a little depressing until you start to act like an idiot, in which case I will obliterate you with a sarcasm level of roughly the integral of 2x to limits of 13 and 10. Hehe.
-69? I like your style, but you're gonna have to try harder than that if you want my job.
M-x dingus-mode

Heyo, been following the game for quite a while now, and I must say that it's one of the most special randomly generated games I've ever played!

I'm an animator and have been doing most first person stuff up n' till now, but I've gotten my practice with characters as well over the years.

I'd love to help out with the development of the game to try and give the characters in the game some more life :)

Hey there! I'm Andy Legate.

I started playing SCP CB almost 1 1/2 years ago. I heard about the new 1.0 version and decided to give it a try again.

Just as scary now as it was back then! I love some of the new SCP's that have been added, like 970 (which confused me for...oh....quite a while when playing!)

I've been making Let's Play videos on my youtube channel (channel name is the same as my user name here), and having a lot of fun with SCP CB!

Thanks so much for making this game!