Re: Introduce yourself thread

Psychowings wrote:Hello,

I am trying to download the most recent version of the game however the mega download link doesn't seem to do anything. It directs me to a page with what seems to be its logo in the middle and nothing else. I have tried refreshing and clicking and nothing seems to happen. is there something wrong at my end or does the link not work anymore. I have tried downloading it normally but apparantly that wants to take 8 hours which may be a connectivity issue on my end
Just use mirror 2 to download straight from scpcbgame.com

Finally! I have found a way to use this abomination of a machine.
Despite my ethereal powers, I cannot seem to seize full control of this useless human. What are these stupid things at the end of its forlimbs anyway? They do not seem to perform any sort of meaningful task—ERGH! My head. What happening.

Uhg, my connection is wearing thin.

In case you are so blind as to miss my so-called username, I am Misty. I am an earth pony from Equestria, I'm sure you so-called bronies can understand that. I am only capable of relenting my thoughts to this, what's-it-called, by using this text-to-speech item in this human's pocket device.

I was able to possess, for lack of a better term, this human just as he started creating an account on this comunicaction device, and I must say you humans have wonderful taste! This dark world you have created is nothing short of superb. Surely one to haunt the dreams of foals all across Equestria.

Vane Brain wrote:
Blue Prefect wrote:Hey everyone its my birthday today I would like to say what great community has been created within these forms and to continue on with this community
Happy Birthday!
Thank you Vane Brain.Also big fan of the work you and Regalis have done as well as the other folks who made the NTF mod :) :wink:
Found?

TheWalkingFrpggy wrote:Hi I'm TheWalkingFroggy!
Yes I know you see " TheWalkingFrpggy " I wrote bad and recognized just now :doubt:
Btw I play SCP:CB from yeeears ( before 0.5 I think ) and I love it! I finally decided to register here :)
You can PM either Regalis, Steelpoint or Irontaco to correct the typo in your name.

HI!

Hi! I'm SCP-5604. But you can call me Chris. I've just started getting interested into SCPs and The SCP Foundation. I enjoy playing video games although SCP:CB scares me quite a bit. One SCP I'm not looking forward to is this guy: :049: (SCP-049) Although he interests me, he is quite intimidating! I live in :EXPUNGED: , Arizona, and you can check out my Steam! I'm CAndBShearer (TeamPyro) on Steam. You might think, "Hey, why are you SCP-5604?" Well, I'm currently making an SCP profile for myself in Word and will soon submit it to the wiki. It's about 75% done currently. But yeah! here I am to talk about and hopefully learn more about, The SCP Foundation!

TheWalkingFroggy wrote:Hi I'm TheWalkingFroggy!
Yes I know you see " TheWalkingFrpggy " I wrote bad and recognized just now :doubt:
Btw I play SCP:CB from yeeears ( before 0.5 I think ) and I love it! I finally decided to register here :)
Corrected, welcome!
SCP-5604 wrote:Hi! I'm SCP-5604. But you can call me Chris. I've just started getting interested into SCPs and The SCP Foundation. I enjoy playing video games although SCP:CB scares me quite a bit. One SCP I'm not looking forward to is this guy: :049: (SCP-049) Although he interests me, he is quite intimidating! I live in :EXPUNGED: , Arizona, and you can check out my Steam! I'm CAndBShearer (TeamPyro) on Steam. You might think, "Hey, why are you SCP-5604?" Well, I'm currently making an SCP profile for myself in Word and will soon submit it to the wiki. It's about 75% done currently. But yeah! here I am to talk about and hopefully learn more about, The SCP Foundation!
Welcome to the forums!
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango