Re: Introduce yourself thread

Hallo!

My name is :REDACTED: and I'm a big fan of SCP Containment Breach! I think it's amazing, all this work done by volunteer developers based on a collaborative literary project. And it's still alive!

I played earlier versions of Containment Breach, but I sucked painfully at it. Now I'm back at it and I think I've learned a lot and am coming close to finishing the game (version 1.3.2) for the first time in my life!

The thing is, I'm experiencing a few difficulties; I don't mean glitches but in-game obstacles, like how to negotiate with SCP-079. So I was wondering if this forum was the appropriate place to seek out help or if it was perhaps more dedicated to technical collaboration and improvements?

Greetings, I'm SpherisCore a Video Game developer and big fan of SCP:CB
I don't know much about Blitz3D since I use Java/C++ in Unity and others, but let me say that this game is a Diamond among Indie Games !

I've been downloading every update for 3 years and was amazed at the improvement made on the last versions :o

Not a lot more to say, I'll of course report glitches and bugs I found (that's actually why I created my account...)
Have a nice day.

Hello and I hope you have a spooky Halloween!

I've been on the site for a couple days, but I thought I would post here.

I'm Eleros, I've seen YouTube videos about SCP Containment Breach, but haven't extensively played it because I'm not very good with horror games. I like making games in Unreal and Source.

That's basically it.

hi im DR Gears OBVIOSLY (nah im cross), im new to forums but i love the SCP community and the game,
when it comes to this particular forum ill be spending most of my time in the UNITY REMAKE section of the site helping out zonor (not officaily (or at least not yet)) with testing and just generally talking to others over there, feel free to pm me about anything i love talking about this game and the community, or maybye even SCP in general

Hi everyone :)
from cross :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: (redacted duck) :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:

cross-conception wrote:hi im DR Gears OBVIOSLY (nah im cross), im new to forums but i love the SCP community and the game,
when it comes to this particular forum ill be spending most of my time in the UNITY REMAKE section of the site helping out zonor (not officaily (or at least not yet)) with testing and just generally talking to others over there, feel free to pm me about anything i love talking about this game and the community, or maybye even SCP in general

Hi everyone :)
from cross :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: (redacted duck) :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:
I can see you like ducks.
Welcome!
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website