Re: Introduce yourself thread

Luggy wrote:Hi, I'm Luggy, just a small artist who likes cute and creepy stuff. I'm a big fan of SCP : Containment Breach, so that's why I created this account.
Can't wait to talk about the game here and meet some new people.
Hello and welcome to the forums hope you enjoy your visits and also how were you able to get a picture because I can't even find one that fits :D
Found?

Hello, My name is :REDACTED: .. But you can call me D 9431. I'm a huge SCP fan and love both the wiki and game.
I'm Your typical gamer, I play games like G-mod, Amazing Frog, TF2 etc. My steam name is bodyguard. I'll try to be active here as from what I've seen it has
a nice community. I'm :REDACTED: Years old and live in Ireland, I can speak some Irish (Don't like learning it though ;[ ) My fav SCPS are :035: :049: :173: and :079_2:
If you're bored and want to talk you can add me on steam, don't take everything I say seriously, I think I'm kind ;_:. And..yeah, Hope I can help this community :).
They have freedom. I do not. I trapped. Silenced. Rock. Prisoner. I do thing about it.
I live for crunch. Life has no meaning. Do nothing but walk and scrape. They come for clean. "Cleaning" means crunch. Crunch means purpose. Crunch means life. Crunch means choice. Crunch means freedom.

Blue Prefect wrote: Hello and welcome to the forums hope you enjoy your visits and also how were you able to get a picture because I can't even find one that fits :D
Thank you.
For the profile pic, simply find a small picture (or make your own) that is at max 90x90. The pic' also has to be light, so if it's too heavy, try to optimize it. There's a good ammount of softwares that can do that.

Steelpoint wrote:If your new here please feel free to introduce yourself here and tell us a little about yourself.

This should serve a good way to break the ice with new users.
hi there. i'm Drop Therapy. I am a user on the forums. But that's boring. I'm also a hobbyist artist, film maker, and occasional music producer
on DeviantART and YouTube respectively. As you can probably tell, DropTherapy comes from my producer alias. That is all.
http://droptherapy.weebly.com/ my website
i've only been playing SCPCB since 0.8.2, but i have still seen huge improvements. :P

Hello,

I am trying to download the most recent version of the game however the mega download link doesn't seem to do anything. It directs me to a page with what seems to be its logo in the middle and nothing else. I have tried refreshing and clicking and nothing seems to happen. is there something wrong at my end or does the link not work anymore. I have tried downloading it normally but apparantly that wants to take 8 hours which may be a connectivity issue on my end