Introduce yourself thread

A place to discuss anything related to the game SCP:CB.
Blue Prefect
Guard

Re: Introduce yourself thread

Postby Blue Prefect » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:39 am

sgtdylan03 wrote:Hello my name is sgtdylan03 just call me sgt but im a fan of the scp universe and enjoy talking about scp's and im thinking on getting the game and come from scp cb youtubers such as Battleforge and the batesee

Welcome mate hope to see you around. Also those two youtubers you mentioned are great at what they do especially their commentary. :)
"Finally found."

Antonio94
Class-D

Postby Antonio94 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:07 am

Hi everyone! I'm newbie here :D. I'm quite a gamer myself and currently I'm still playing games, especially RPG. Some of my favorite are: Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions (both are excellent, Origins has exciting story, Inquisitions with dragons slaying part), Witcher 3 (excellent story telling and exploration), Dark Souls (brutal, but fun... if I can progress), Persona 4 & 5 (just recently, and I'm in love with them).
Currently I'm working on a Rpg game maker project so I think it's better to learn more from people around. And so I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!

epicgamer123
Guard

Postby epicgamer123 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:29 am

I had not seen this good topic of the blow I go taken advantage there :D

My name is epicgamer123 it is not my real pseudo name I took it only for this forum not to interfere with my usual pseudo name...
Otherwise I am French but I live in Belgium if I joined on this forum it is to meet others fan of scp cb seen that I adore this game and otherwise I know not what to say others...
But otherwise that has me please to meet some of you :D

Zackonark
Guard

Postby Zackonark » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:36 am

Antonio94 wrote:Hi everyone! I'm newbie here :D. I'm quite a gamer myself and currently I'm still playing games, especially RPG. Some of my favorite are: Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions (both are excellent, Origins has exciting story, Inquisitions with dragons slaying part), Witcher 3 (excellent story telling and exploration), Dark Souls (brutal, but fun... if I can progress), Persona 4 & 5 (just recently, and I'm in love with them).
Currently I'm working on a Rpg game maker project so I think it's better to learn more from people around. And so I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!

Welcome aboard! Btw, I get you with the Dark Souls thing. Hit a few walls...one of them made me rage pretty hard...live on twitch...

Antonio94
Class-D

Postby Antonio94 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:39 am

Zackonark wrote:Welcome aboard! Btw, I get you with the Dark Souls thing. Hit a few walls...one of them made me rage pretty hard...live on twitch...

I have never streamed on twitch before but I think I can relate the feeling of anger there... Luckily I haven't destroyed my keyboard yet XD.

markbondar
Class-D

Postby markbondar » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:16 pm

Well hey there, Im not really new to SCP since it's been a part of my life since it first came out..
But I am kind of a forum newbie here.
Hoping to meet some nice and fun people here! :P

Manama_Jeff
Class-D

Postby Manama_Jeff » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:21 pm

Manama Jeff
I'm here to translate stuff from english to spanish, since spanish is my mother language and I'm pretty good at english. With a certificate n' shit.

Malo 1471
Class-D

Postby Malo 1471 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:12 am

Hello everyone, I'm Malo 1471! An SCP YouTuber, who plays horror games and scares the shit out of themselves.
I don't really know, what else to say other than that you should check out my YouTube channel, Malo 1471.
A lot of people really enjoy my content, so maybe you will too! :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSlCFB ... aUlz-fjugw

DrHarp
Class-D

Postby DrHarp » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:04 pm

Greetings everyone!
My name is Gabriel (a.k.a WareZ), from Hungary.
I am 25 years old charming, open minded person with the posession of two cats and a loving boyfriend.
I usually go along with everyone just fine, so feel free to ask anything.
Have a safe and nice day!
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
-Albert Einstein :079_2:

martadeive
Class-D

Postby martadeive » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:41 am

Hi! I am newbie here. My name is Marta. I've been a player of Containment Breach for a very long time, about one and a half year.
I like Survival horror genre at all. My favorite feature to infects with a virus that turns players into a zombie :087_2: Hope it sounds not so strange :)
You can get reviews on app if you want to be the first :duck:

Return to “General discussion”