Re: Introduce yourself thread

When I made my first introduction back in April of 2014, my mind was a lot more "Innocent" and stupid back then, so I would like to Re-Introduce myself in a hopefully non-cringy way.
As of right now, I am 13 years old. I have followed development of SCP: Containment Breach since 2012 when I watched the youtuber Markiplier play the First couple of versions. Since then, my fascination with the game was heightened until around 1.0, when I slowly slipped away from the project as a whole. Right now, I am monitoring and "Contributing" (Rooms) to the SCP: Containment Breach Unity recreation that hopefully gets finished this time. If my profile picture seems familiar, I am "Silver" On steam and youtube, I just prefer to keep my profile's name as eyedine because it used to be the username I most commonly associated with myself.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqWX9 ... TMygHSqKnA
Example I am an amateur youtuber and map maker for source games who became interested in SCP: Containment Breach when Markiplier posted his episodes on said game.

Hello, i'm Hahmonen, a 17 year old male from Finland who's been floating here and there for a year or two. I really like development, history, and stuff that you aren't always supposed to see in videogames. As the year changes in 12 minutes, i might as well come here and say hello :wink:

Hello, my name is Unlucky Charms, and I've been playing this game since v0.2.0! :)
I'm serious about that though... I make crude animations and YouTube videos on my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePenguin8809/videos

Loves:
- SCP: Containment Breach
- Half-Life series (My favorite thing of all of the like and loves)
- Don Hertzfeldt's animations
- YouTube

- Computers.
- The Muppets Show
- The Muppets Movie
- Horror Films.
- The Dr. Phil Show
- Grand Channel's Animations (Rest in Peace, Grand Channel :'( )
- Pop music (Any pop from 2014 up until 2016 makes me sick though)
I'm still hoping that Pop doesn't die...

Dislikes:
- The person who posted above me!
- Country Music.
- Horror Films that try to add sexual stuff in between scenes.
- Reality Shows that aren't actually real.
- White people that speak in Ebonics when talking to their friends
- The Walking Dead (No offense, but it gets repetitive... really repetitive.)
- People who choose not to correct their grammar out of ignorance.
- Cliches

Hatred:
- Furries (ew...)
- Autistic people (God, shoot it now!)
- Neo-Feminists
- People who make cringeworthy cartoon-esque fan art for SCP (or anything horror-related)
- Cartoon Network (Well, that goes without saying.)
- Homestuck
- Gorillaz
- Tumblr
- Anime and Manga
I've been playing SCP - Containment Breach since v0.2

_(_)_
(´?`)
/(. .)\
( . )
| |
/ \