Re: Introduce yourself thread

Clever_Seas wrote:
stankdad1967 wrote:
Clever_Seas wrote: I hosted a server earlier and wish to help improve servers.
you can start by not hosting your awful server ever again?
Well most people I was on with Liked me hosting a server, and It wasnt awful till ya join. :) No hard feelings. :wink:
maybe thats because you banned 50 people lmfao

stankdad1967 wrote:
Clever_Seas wrote:
stankdad1967 wrote: you can start by not hosting your awful server ever again?
Well most people I was on with Liked me hosting a server, and It wasnt awful till ya join. :) No hard feelings. :wink:
maybe thats because you banned 50 people lmfao
I banned them from grieffing.. Its been like that on most the servers, doesnt mean its awful, Just because you were banned doesnt mean you got to be bitter about it, thats why Im making a forums so Banned people can fill something out to NOT BE BANNED. Plus I didnt ban 50. Only 5. Because I let bans off after a day. To "Teach a lesson."

Clever_Seas wrote: I banned them from grieffing.. Its been like that on most the servers, doesnt mean its awful, Just because you were banned doesnt mean you got to be bitter about it, thats why Im making a forums so Banned people can fill something out to NOT BE BANNED. Plus I didnt ban 50. Only 5. Because I let bans off after a day. To "Teach a lesson."
Relax, he's been perma-banned now.

8ErzurkerBoy wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:
8ErzurkerBoy wrote:dont worry i'm not a forgeinor
And why would being a foreigner be a bad thing? It's not.
I don't use the world for me do not use this world

if we can't get the way we think then we can be canned throughout our life.

in conclusion it's you that needs to shut
I am very confused :doubt:
Smonk that shit

Hi, I may be 'new' around here, but I'm definitely not new to the scene. I started with the Foundation years ago, and after discovering Containment Breach around 0.3.1, I've been following it ever since. A little about me: I'm an avid gamer and collector, both of new and old; I'm a massive Trekker and general sci-fi fan. That's really about all of interest.

Hopefully things will be fun. Can't wait for the next big update! :D