Re: Introduce yourself thread

I haven't posted here for a while, so I'll just start again here.

I joined this place because the SCP foundation is loads of fun to read about, and SCP CB is loads of fun to play. Some of my interests include classic animated films, classic monster films, fantasy and horror stories, storytelling, and cartooning. I'm not very useful for developing video games, so the most I can do here is leave a few suggestions and offer moral support. XD

Oh yeah, and I'm another one of dem bronies.

Just seeing this thread after a long time being inactive so I guess I'll throw in.

I am Heinrich Geist, 21 years old and a minor contributor to the SCP wiki. I am a student of Mechanical Engineering emphasizing in Material Science. I have been inactive for quite sometime due to work and school concerns, but now that I have some free time I will most likely be sporadically active. I look forward to further playing the newest version as my last playthrough was v.6.4, and look forward to conversing with new and old members alike. See you out there

Ahh, I've been looking for a thread like this.

Anyways, hello. I just registered with these forums, and am excited to be a part of this community. Oh, and some of you may know me as "Ville". Containment Breach is a really enjoyable game, and reading SCP articles is also fun, even if it does sometimes send shivers down my spine.

My common username and artist's name (I'm not much of one yet) is Itsapainfulworld, and it pretty much speaks for most of my life. I like anthro ponies, Sonic the Hedgehog, Minecraft, Megaman Zero, Casshern Sins, and some other stuff. I'll try to be nice as much as I can, but I have a very sarcastic, thick-skined and trollish nature. I like the challenge of what can scare me (I was exposed to SAW and Scream around age 12), and like it when someone attacks me without me feeling it (physically and mentally). I guess that means I'm Masochistic, but labels don't bother me as I prefer to define myself. Despite my drawbacks (just a heads up) I sincerely hope to get along with this epic sounding community.
Through observation of world events, and enduring life, one cannot deny the existence of the greed, intolerance, hate and immorals of past generations that corrupts the minds of future generations.

I've been playing SCP for a long time, since relatively early in its development and decided to join. When not on here, I am trying to find work in the UK, and serve as Community Administrator and Reviewer on the TechieAnalyst website, you can even see me reviewing the game in my signature here. I really enjoy indie horror games and in particular I enjoyed watching Markiplier play the game, even more so when someone made a mod putting him in the game. I hope to stick around this forum for a long time.
[youtube]UiiFYiX_EYM[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/user/LizandRobbie
https://www.facebook.com/LizandRobbieYoutube?ref=hl