Introduce yourself thread

A place to discuss anything related to the game SCP:CB.
sora
Class-D

Re: Introduce yourself thread

Postby sora » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:00 am

Hi I am :EXPUNGED: forget it just call me by my username, I did play SCP CB wayback version 1.3.2 (on WINE since I am not a windows used*) still too afraid to play by myself, but since my computer is getting broken I cannot play it anymore so I just watch other people playing notably markiplier (he's screams are more jumpscary than the game itself :laugh: . I am still looking forward to play SCP games, and porting it to other engine like godot.... I may also be 096-ish you should not look at my face :096:

*windows user is the one getting used by microsoft for targeted surveillance and malware...

TempestTheDragon
Class-D

Re: Introduce yourself thread

Postby TempestTheDragon » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:27 pm

Soooo..... Imma Start this off by Saying that I have not yet Played Containment Breach, But Once I have enough time on my hands, I will. I am also Challenging my father to this.
Some of the Games I'm interested in are "War themed Hat Simulators" (TF2), Circuit Racing games, and games that will likely end up making everyone in the lobby collapse in a fit of laughter.
I am an artist (I'm Just starting out as of 4 months ago or so, so I have a limited amount of experience.) I think Dragons are :REDACTED: Awesome, and I may as well be called a Scalie. (Tbh, I'm about 90% Sure)
-Tempest

Return to “General discussion”