Re: Introduce yourself thread

I had not seen this good topic of the blow I go taken advantage there :D

My name is epicgamer123 it is not my real pseudo name I took it only for this forum not to interfere with my usual pseudo name...
Otherwise I am French but I live in Belgium if I joined on this forum it is to meet others fan of scp cb seen that I adore this game and otherwise I know not what to say others...
But otherwise that has me please to meet some of you :D

Antonio94 wrote:Hi everyone! I'm newbie here :D. I'm quite a gamer myself and currently I'm still playing games, especially RPG. Some of my favorite are: Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions (both are excellent, Origins has exciting story, Inquisitions with dragons slaying part), Witcher 3 (excellent story telling and exploration), Dark Souls (brutal, but fun... if I can progress), Persona 4 & 5 (just recently, and I'm in love with them).
Currently I'm working on a Rpg game maker project so I think it's better to learn more from people around. And so I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!
Welcome aboard! Btw, I get you with the Dark Souls thing. Hit a few walls...one of them made me rage pretty hard...live on twitch...
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

Greetings everyone!
My name is Gabriel (a.k.a WareZ), from Hungary.
I am 25 years old charming, open minded person with the posession of two cats and a loving boyfriend.
I usually go along with everyone just fine, so feel free to ask anything.
Have a safe and nice day!
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
-Albert Einstein :079_2:

Mewlava wrote:Sounds like fun.

In this case, hello, I'm a thing! Specifically, a 'new' thing.

There's not a lot to say about me, I've been playing enjoying SCP:CB for a good few months now, I've been enjoying its numerous updates, it's kept me checking at least daily on the site to be sure I haven't missed on any new content, It's a great game for something that isn't quite finished yet! The last thing I intend to do now is make myself look foolish on the forums, so, be nice.

Aside from that I'm your typical gamer on Steam, Youtuber out of boredom, and a college student studying video game development which I hope would help me contribute to the development of SCP either it be through modding or what else. I've had a few ideas here and there I'd be happy to post, though there's always the fear that it's already been thought up by somebody else.

Now that I think about it, that is an awful lot to say, my bad.
Once again, Hello!
Hey, im Crust, or Alex, i have been playing Contaiment breach since early 2013, i love the game, i never really knew that there was a forum so yeah, im here too now, if you wanna know more about me i have a twitter, i also do youtube, so if anybodys has questions about me, hit me on twitter or here, Thank God that SCP CB exists, love the game and welcome to any new comers to SCP

Hey, I'm cookieninja900, but you can call me Cookie or Nick. I'm not gonna reveal my age, but I'm pretty young. I really like SCP:CB (what a cliché) and I'm sort of new to the game. I don't post to forums very often, because I'm impatient and pretty antsy when it comes to getting replies. I'm pretty much cookieninja900 everywhere, with a couple of exceptions. I have Steam, Skype, Discord, etc. If you wanna add me, PM me unless you're okay with having it out in public. I'm also a very small YouTuber, and I hope to be big some day. Just thought I'd stop by and introduce myself. :laugh:
My favorite SCP is :REDACTED:, whats yours?
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/cookieninja900