Re: Introduce yourself thread

pimpinmage wrote:Hello, my name is and will remained classified, I'm 17 living in Indiana, big gamer, kind hearted and loves to get scared, I love the scp series and I love the game, since I got a new pc I wanted to get it again, so I downloaded it unzipped and everything, the only issue is I cant start up the game Properly, it says and I quote when I start it up. "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022). Click OK to stop the application."

I've done everything to try and get it fixed, restarted my computer, deleted everything of scp off my computer, re downloaded, and ran as an administer and it still wont start up correctly, please help me, the only reason I post this here is cause I don't know how to make my own post on here XD :096:
Did you extract the files first?
Found?

pimpinmage wrote:Hello, my name is and will remained classified, I'm 17 living in Indiana, big gamer, kind hearted and loves to get scared, I love the scp series and I love the game, since I got a new pc I wanted to get it again, so I downloaded it unzipped and everything, the only issue is I cant start up the game Properly, it says and I quote when I start it up. "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022). Click OK to stop the application."

I've done everything to try and get it fixed, restarted my computer, deleted everything of scp off my computer, re downloaded, and ran as an administer and it still wont start up correctly, please help me, the only reason I post this here is cause I don't know how to make my own post on here XD :096:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3513&start=10#p113288

Hello there people! :) My name Is RßD that's R alt + 0223 D or for people who don't like to use Alt code you can call me ether Red or Rssd. I've played this game first when PewDiePie First made his video on it many years ago and have beaten the game a few times over. I mainly play 2D fighters such as Super Smash Bros. or Street Fighter, My favorate Horror Game is Alien Isolation and favorite all around game is League of Legends.
Here's My Personal Info
  • :REDACTED:
  • :EXPUNGED:
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alright,

Hello.
My name is classified, and I was born in [REDACTED], Massachusetts.
I mostly rp on Garry's Mod servers as a fairly new guard named James Eli Islands.
on my deviantart ( http://theepicblupyro.deviantart.com/ ) I am planning on writing more about the stories of Agent Islands.
My interests include SCP (obviously), Half-Life, Team Fortress, Star Wars, Alternative metal & rock, and memes.
Well, thanks.

I'm about as new as they come to these boards. :P

My name is Dan, I'm a British gamer, PS4, PC, you name it, and I run a Youtube channel (which is in the description if you're interested~). I edit all my own videos.

I love horror games, especially games that build suspense and terror like SCP: CB does but I'll never turn away a good action or platformer but RPGs are my jam (World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy anyone?) So far the only sport game I've found I'll play is Madden NFL (Go Texans! :D)

Other than that I'm a simple guy. Nothing too exciting.

I'm sorry to have burdened you with my message. xD
Find YouTuber Let's Plays fun? Visit me at http://bit.ly/BlueStreakStudio for fun, frolics- I lied, it's usually me screaming and crying at horror games.

sgtdylan03 wrote:Hello my name is sgtdylan03 just call me sgt but im a fan of the scp universe and enjoy talking about scp's and im thinking on getting the game and come from scp cb youtubers such as Battleforge and the batesee
Welcome mate hope to see you around. Also those two youtubers you mentioned are great at what they do especially their commentary. :)
Found?

Hi everyone! I'm newbie here :D. I'm quite a gamer myself and currently I'm still playing games, especially RPG. Some of my favorite are: Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions (both are excellent, Origins has exciting story, Inquisitions with dragons slaying part), Witcher 3 (excellent story telling and exploration), Dark Souls (brutal, but fun... if I can progress), Persona 4 & 5 (just recently, and I'm in love with them).
Currently I'm working on a Rpg game maker project so I think it's better to learn more from people around. And so I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!
all legendary pokemon, pokemon sun and moon starters