Re: did you guys forget who had the ideia for the map creato

Serimah wrote:Hey, I am the one that visually points out quite a few bugs. Where are MY credits?
Seriously? What in the actual hell.

You want credits for mentioning something that was later put in the game?
That's one way of craving "fame?" I guess.
Imagine, if Reg adds credits, somehwere will be "Serimah - Bug Buster" :laugh:
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

Re: did you guys forget who had the ideia for the map creato

Lets not be too quick to dismiss someone who may well have, at the very least, put the idea of a map creator on our minds.

However in this situation I think that being able to single handley claim to be the sole individual to have spawned the idea of something very generic as a map creator is something very hard to prove, since I would not be surprised if the idea was toyed around with on the old forums. If Tonner had suggested something more unique, such as in my case where I am credited with several ingame documents and character designs, then there would be a good case to give credit. However in this case, unless Regalis states otherwise, I can't support a single person being credited with the map creator.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.