*ANNOUNCMENT FOR MODELS*

I have currently started making my own personal models for SCP-096, 682, The "Forest", and for MTFs.

I was going to put them in a mod, but I think that there good enough to replace 096 and the MTFs. :096: :left: 8)

My problem is I can't seem to get them on the forums. How do I do that?? :shock: :shock:
I have spoken to God.
He has abandoned us.

Re: *ANNOUNCMENT FOR MODELS*

ROFLcopter wrote:I have currently started making my own personal models for SCP-096, 682, The "Forest", and for MTFs.

I was going to put them in a mod, but I think that there good enough to replace 096 and the MTFs. :096: :left: 8)

My problem is I can't seem to get them on the forums. How do I do that?? :shock: :shock:
please don't, we already have a new model for SCP-096, with cool animations he has.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

1. SCP-096 has a rather fantastic model that is still actively being worked on.
2. The Forest is near modelling completion already, just the coding is left IIRC.
3. 682 is already way into the development process.
4. MTFs have models on the way as well.

Unless you can prove yours are significantly better than these we already have/are on the way, I see not a point.
When going into the unknown, always know what you know abouts what's not known about the unknown known.

RADICAL LORD

[quote="ROFLcopter"]
My problem is I can't seem to get them on the forums. How do I do that?? :shock: :shock:[/quote] (Had to disable BBCode to get the [img] example to work)

You can post a picture.

1. You'll have to upload a screenshot, or possibly a few, of the models to an image sharing site (For example, http://www.imgur.com).

2. Then, right-click the image and click "Copy Image URL." Alternatively, you could click "Open image in new tab" or "Open image in new window" and copy the URL from there.

3. Use the [img] code to post the picture. For example: [img](Paste URL here)[/img].
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

Quit being such pricks!
This guy MAY be a little overconfident in his work but is no need to shoot him down just like that!!!
We haven't even seen his work yet who are we to judge!?
He's gone out the way to model all of these things for us and before he can even show em to us you all complain!!!
At least let him upload them so THEN we can judge!