Re: What was your best/scariest/funniest SCP-CB moment

SCP-Sean wrote:playing green demon mod(just released it)
go to 895's room.
look at camera because I never went in there before,
screen tones down,
sees smiley face and shit,
took the nopetrain to pausedgameville,
STOP HIDING,
hears 079 talking about 106 or something,
runs down the stairs,
106 happens,
runs up again,
173 comes out of nowhere all like OHAI BAD TIME IS IT NOT?
tries to run while looking at him,
finds server room with 096 event,
waits for event to end so I can leave,
106 comes,
starts circling around the room with 106 following me,
gets in the server room, with 106 at my ass,
gets out,
alert's 096,
runs for it like there is no tomorrow,
sees 513-1,
runs other way backwards like 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEP NOPE NOEP NOEP SOE MATCH NOEP'
The 106 stops.
Sweet relief...
then 096 comes along at that moment where the benny hill theme begins,
runs,
106 is back,
runs,
both gone,
I was tricked by them.....
173 is back,
runs away,
pauses,
STOP HIDING again,
tricked again....
the 106 is BACK again,
they all come, and they are all looking at me like a gang, blocking my way,
I run, and I was killed by ALL THREE AT THE SAME TIME.
there was proof as the death message glitched and said ALL 3 death messages of each SCP.

Tricked 3 times by those fuckers. :173: :106: :096: :shock:
What is funny is that it was april first.
:roll:
I came out of lurking just to say that that is probably the greatest playthrough anyone will ever witness.

minebuild3543 wrote:Scariest moment is when you teleport to the SCP-008 (Zombie Plague) containment, the canister is open and you are trapped in this without a hazmat suit!
Hopefully there`s a noclip command!
There is. If you read all of the commands in the console noclip will be one of them
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqWX9 ... TMygHSqKnA
Example I am an amateur youtuber and map maker for source games who became interested in SCP: Containment Breach when Markiplier posted his episodes on said game.

Hello! I've just arrived at this forum and I thought that I'd start by saying some moments and stuff with Containment Breach.

If I count the bugs, it's fun seeing the MTF guards and the Nine-Tailed Fox soldiers get stuck in the door :laugh:

I guess it also counts as kinda funny one time when after I'd gone back to the elevator that'd lead me near to where SCP-049 was, he was right by the door along with his zombie. I decided to stay in the elevator and they came inside and I was like "Wanna hitch a ride-?" and then I died.

Well, as for scary moments, there are A LOT. Like when SCP-106 popped up in SCP-914's chamber and disturbed my upgrading of the Keycard to Omni (I'm pretty sure I kept getting Mastercards at the time); whenever the lights go out and SCP-173 is in the middle of the tunnel; whenever I try my best to power up the generator in the server room while trying not to see SCP-096 (but as I look at my Ultimate Navigator his circle's getting smaller and smaller); and one of the worst parts is not being able to access the test room to get my Level 2 keycard (yikes, although I read that it's a bug since it's supposed to spawn, but whenever that happens it terrifies me).

Also every time I get sent to the pocket dimension I'm terrified. I always tend to look at the wall when I go to any hallway at that point so no, I definitely do not want seeing this guy yet again -->>> :106:

EDIT: I also remember the first time the STOP HIDING message appeared on the screen; I stuck around the closets that had the gas mask and batteries for a while. Scared me a lot. I guess the scariest so far was when I'd gone down the stairs from the head office room I turned to the right and BAM! SCP-173 suddenly appeared and so I went back to the head office and stayed there for a few seconds and when I'd gone by the door again SCP-106 was spawning at the stairs and now I couldn't get out and I just closed the door and waited and then he sent me to the pocket dimension.

EDIT 2: Videos for some stuff above on this thread
Last edited by autotroph on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.