Re: What was your best/scariest/funniest SCP-CB moment

I was trying to scape from 106´s PD and I reached to the Heavy containment zone. I never went there before so I didn´t know how it looked. In fact, I thought I was still trapped in 106´s PD so I kept running from it, Imagine my face when I opened a door, thinking that I was finally safe, and I found 173 at the other side, with my blink bar almost empty. Afortunatelly, I shut the door on time and realized that I wasn´t inside 106´s PD anymore.

Another moment was when I was testing a map I made with the map creator and I found 173 inside 914´s containment room. It was the scariest because it wasn´t supposed to be in there (I read that 173 can´t get in that specific room).

Re: What was your best/scariest/funniest SCP-CB moment

1: :049: I go downstairs to encounter him the very first time, moving the switches like I'm supposed to. The zombies are chasing me, the Plague Doctor is chasing me, I'm running in frantic backwards circles to avoid them all. I use up my sprint running like :REDACTED: away from mostly him, as they slow you down but he kills you. I get to the elevator. "You push the elevator button but nothing happens." Great! Run back with more ballet dodges and close calls. Checked levers. Ducked into his containment cell, dodged him inside of it just barely. Over-sprint into the storage room he comes out of, again dodge the fast as :REDACTED: Doctor just barely. Thankfully the zombies are slooow. Race to the OTHER elevator, past a zombie that manages to bite, slowing me down. This elevator does not work either. I turn around and the Doctor grabbed me, assimilating me into the zombies.

Later in a different game I spawned :049: to spice up the hour of nothing I'd been through, and put the ring on. He chased me into the refinery, out of the refinery, through the two decontamination chambers, (which I had to remove and replace the ring swiftly for) and into 106's patch of pocket dimension goodness. I sat there stunned that had happened long enough that I was inches away from 106's chest suddenly upon turning around to deal with it, and a second later I'd have been dead but I ran down the first path I could see and just managed to dodge him :D

2: :106: I log in. Immediately, I hear breathing, that wet, hollow breathing of 106. Early in my experience with the game so I hadn't actually encountered him before now. Initially, I panicked, and shut off the game! I started laughing so hard at myself. I went back in, encountered him again, ran for my life. Missed him. Encountered yet again, ran into the room with the Atrocity Skull, SCP-1123. I'm catching my breath, and he walks through the wall! I didn't know he was still close enough, and I tried to dodge around him but he had me too close to the wall and sent me into his pocket dimension. I chose a path, got a threatening note about his desire to taste my lungs, (ewww) and fell into the Trick Room. Remember, first encounter! So I took a second to gather myself, cause at this point I was a little worried. I open the door and am blasted in my headphones with that roaring sound you get, and fell into the stone path. Aced it! When I fell out though, I had no key-card higher than level 2! Initially I thought the sadist had locked me in there with him and was going to come after me again. I found the level 5 key-card, though, rather quickly. I tried to contain him at that moment, but failed, miserably. So he starts chasing after me! I couldn't see him anywhere so I start racing up the stairs (only the hunt music and his breathing could be heard) and he gave me a big warm hug, sending me right back into his pocket dimension! This time I fell into his throne room, was told to kneel, but didn't understand what he said so I ran around aimlessly until I knelt from blood loss. Get transported to the WW1 trench with the flying skeleton bird. Having no idea what to do, I got killed. Of course now I know to find the end of the trench and hide under the planks but I was a D-class at the time :D

At one point 106 spawned when I was talking to 035, who of course if I had released at the time, I would have been locked in with Lawrence. I ended up having to abandon 035 to get away from him :D

3: :035: I found this room by total accident. I was running away from 049 at the time, and just wanted to get a key-card door between us. The mask animates, startled me half to death, and I can hear the footsteps of 049 against the door for a moment, before he despawned, I guess? The sound went away either way. Knowing what I know of the mask, I gassed him after the conversation. I did NOT know he could reanimate people! I start to go to leave, and I hear him talking again, and it freaked me the :REDACTED: out!!! He growled at me that he'd give me one more chance to open the doors and we'd forget about the little gas incident, effectively causing me to release him because I didn't know if he'd break the containment and be angry, and he'd said he just wanted to leave. One save coming up! After I saved I let him go, and never saw him again. Not knowing he brought people back to "life" was what got me.

4 :096: I'm down in an unexplored-to-me area, in dark tunnels that are vast and empty and just seemingly squares of tunnels going nowhere. Then I ran into 096! I didn't see his face, but since it was my first encounter, I ran away so fast I got lost, and had to reset my save lest I encounter him again!

ALL of these are things that happened because I was a noob. All were hilarious to experience.
There is no one like me, Doctor, *Chuckles* -Plague Doctor

My SCP: CB plays and SCP Readings!