Re: What was your best/scariest/funniest SCP-CB moment

Doomblade3890 wrote:Best SCP-CB moment: Right after you beat the game and return to the main menu, when that one sound clip plays (D-9431 takes a breath or two, chimes sound followed by a few guitar strings). Anyone know what the name of that is? I can't find it in the SFX area...

I know it's only a few seconds long but after all that tension and finally escaping, that audio clip sounds real peaceful and resting...
Breath.ogg :087_2:
It slep time bunner.

Before v1.0 was released and I was playing v0.9.3, I got to SCP-049's tunnel and I almost escaped, but when I got to the elevator on the other side, the button disappeared and when I turned back, 049 was right behind me and killed me :049:
The button of the other elevator vanished as well so I was stuck.
This is the scariest moment I had in the game.

As for the funniest moments, in v1.0 I got stuck on a chair in the offices of the starting room and later when I tried to go down the elevator to the room with SCP-939, I fell through the elevator with 106's eyes very close to me and heard the neck snapping sound.
Member of the FunnyLetsPlayTeam (french Let's Plays channel) | Creator of SCP - Doom Experiment

1. Histericaly run to the other side of scp-049 where a elevator located , im clicking the button almost like a hundred of time and finnaly it open . just before entering i take a look on my buddy and start loling as i saw him being stuck on a corner of wall all this time . i enter the elevator and sigh happily , until ..... i fall trought the floor and comeback to his containment chamber , finnaly his minions kill me because i surrounded and i dont have any medical stuff at that time. i think it is what called.................PAYBACK ! :twisted:

2. go to a checkpoint zone between Heavy Containment chamber zone and Light Containment chamber zone. as i found out that the door have opened a half , i mean is the door on the left is open and the right is closed , i think some MTF just past trought this door. so i try to close it, so him :173: dont cause trouble on my back. well finnaly i surendeer cause the door is never can be clossed. :roll:

3. simple , i try to flip the lever at scp 049 room, and then i hear his :173: song album , i turn arround and found him like 1 inchies from my face. finnaly my blink meter dropped and i get an happy-neck-snaping , Yay :laugh:

Scariest and Best:
Spoiler
Here is mine:
I was playing the new 0.9 update and I didn't know about the new event for the end room. When I got to the end room, I saw a janitor (I had cheats on and the fox distance on max) and he was just standing there, as well as the containment door was wide open! I questioned about this to my friends (I was on skype at the time with my friends) and they said nothing, I entered, event happened. He ran towards me, the door closed behind him, I panicked, hit my hand on the side of the wall and saw 106 ( :106: hi)! Panicked, I ran away from the room, paused the game, and breathed heavily and rage quieted! The changelist didn't say NOTHIN about new events!!!
Funniest:
Spoiler
I was playing in v0.9.3 with a mod called :"Future horror" (i think) with the "Box of horrors" and I paused to take a breather from a close call with 173 and suddenly the pause menu vanished (I DIDN'T USE VANISH GOLD!!!), a horror sound played, and I panicked as the game resumed! And then 106 had fun. Fan-Fu*king-tastic. I ran in till he was gone and then I decided to take a break and play Minecraft. My reaction was so funny!
I'm a brony, got a problem, then please go away. -->

Just as of today, when I played 1.0.5 for the first time, I met a group of SCPs gathered in 106`s chamber. It was like some kind of good-bye-party cause i was going to contain him :D
Spoiler
Im still laughing about that 939 :laugh: He was walking in place for eternity and that Class-D`s head is right inside his mouth xD
And 049 was just walking against the wall
173 was also there but the screenshot got deleted and he certainly already despawned from there cause I went to the entrance zone after that. (Didnt have a good enough keycard to enter it though...)
Thats basically it for funny things

The scariest in the last time was probably when 096` head came through the wall. Or when 173 opened the door to the 008 chamber and I didnt expect that at all. That was a rime... i guess 173`s sudden jump attacks and the paranoia that he could open the door which he is behind at any time and kill me are the scariest in general for me. Oh and the forsaken elevator. I always check every empty elevator (the unusable ones u know) if 173 is in there because I have met him there for so many times already. And in like 10% of those I saw him before he killed me... T-T

What was your best/scariest/funniest SCP-CB moment

My scariest moment happened when I played "The Box of Horrors" Mod:

If you played the mod and if you remember, that there is a Medibay room, then hopefully you probably remember that there is a zombie in that room.
As I remember there was a bug which gave me a heart attack (some players had this moment as well :shock:). We know that zombies can't open doors, but that zombie could walk thought the door (without opening it) only when player is not looking.
Basically, when I entered a storage, 106 began to appear. But when I turned around, I saw that zombie which gave me that *@$*Y#@% heart attack because the zombie didn't make any sound. I know these words doesn't sound too scary, but hopefully you know this feeling (and no, I am not fearful).

I also remember that I was jumpscared when I entered 372's room and when SCP-173 killed me. I was scared just because usually 173 is not there. :? 173 was just hiding in the corner. Son-of-a- :REDACTED: