Re: The game of 173 cat and mouse

I think it would be nice if he had a chance to spawn in EVERY room. Just saying, It might add a little bit of a challenge. (even though You could make it so that he RARELY spawns in those types of rooms.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

Brunou8 wrote:
LORD DEATH wrote:I think it would be nice if he had a chance to spawn in EVERY room. Just saying, It might add a little bit of a challenge. (even though You could make it so that he RARELY spawns in those types of rooms.
...you know, this topic has been idle for exactly two months...
So? It's not like everything he said is invalid now just because he was late to the thread.

I don't agree with the idea of 173 spawning in every room, though. It's hellish enough that he could simply chase you into almost any room. No need to make it more frustrating for the player.

True. I was just trying to think of other ways to make it seem like 173 Actually chases you instead of spawning in set locations. After all, I don't like the fact that you can just stroll through the facility not given a care in the world as to were 173 is because you already know where he spawns.
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

LORD DEATH wrote:True. I was just trying to think of other ways to make it seem like 173 Actually chases you instead of spawning in set locations. After all, I don't like the fact that you can just stroll through the facility not given a care in the world as to were 173 is because you already know where he spawns.
I think that's only because many of us have played this game multiple times already. XD But yeah, I get what you're saying. It doesn't take long to memorize what places he could spawn in.

Gorebazzle wrote:So? It's not like everything he said is invalid now just because he was late to the thread.
This topic was left at that point for some reason, and that reason was that there was nothing more to talk on the subject. The necro thread must be avoided because spaces for new topics are needed, those are the rules of this forum and all users MUST respect them, regardless of the amount of time they have been here.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Brunou8 wrote:
Gorebazzle wrote:So? It's not like everything he said is invalid now just because he was late to the thread.
This topic was left at that point for some reason, and that reason was that there was nothing more to talk on the subject. The necro thread must be avoided because spaces for new topics are needed, those are the rules of this forum and all users MUST respect them, regardless of the amount of time they have been here.
LORD DEATH had a suggestion and he wanted to say it. Maybe he genuinely thought that it was useful enough to revive a two month-old thread, or maybe he just really wanted to voice his opinion. Whatever the case, dealing with that sort of situation is up to the mods, not you or me. Also, isn't there a rule against pointing out necroposts like what you just did? Especially in a way that doesn't actually explain to the user why what he did was wrong?

LORD DEATH could have posted his comment in other threads (Which I'll admit he probably should have done), or he could have created an entirely new thread about the same subject (Which would have been an even bigger waste of space if you ask me). But you know what? He did what any average user on the internet who has something to say would have done; post in the thread that pertained to what he had to say. It helps that older threads can sometimes be found on the same page as newer ones around here.

You seriously don't seem to understand what I'm saying, if you are going to put the user's wishes above the rules you are very wrong, as you can see he is NOT an old user, he doesn't need any "special" explanation about what he did wrong.

"(Which would have been an even bigger waste of space if you ask me)", first of all, your opinion is not a fact, especially here, second, you are allowed to create another topic about a subject that is no longer in discussion, here's an example:

http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3702

Anyways, as you said, I'll leave this to a mod.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Brunou8 wrote:-snip-
How i think it works, if it's a disscussion about the game (like this one), it can be bumped.
Problem with that?
Also, what about "stop acting like a mod" like how SCP 513 was back in the days eh?
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)