SCP-372-X (Radical Lizard)

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-372-X is to be contained in a cell, 5m x 4m x 2m, lined with reinforced, radical plexiglass. Embedded into each of the four walls of this cell will be one infrared awesomeness detector. Feeding will take place once every two weeks, to consist of 2 liters of adrenaline, to be deposited in its cell via chute. SCP-372-X must not be allowed to be near any explosives at all times. Contact with female personnel is prohibited, and all female staff must stay away from SCP-372-X in a radius of 300 meters.

Description: SCP-372-X is a creature of unknown genus, approximately 2 meters long from head to tail and weighing approximately 45 kilograms. It has a long, thin body with eight pairs of narrow limbs.

Analysis has shown that its muscle fibers are totally incredible, allowing for extremely fast and epic movements. Every part of the body is abnormally cool, and the limbs are coated with small fibers that cling to almost any solid surface.

In place of eyes or ears, it has [DATA EXPUNGED]. This sensory organ is capable not only of echolocation, but also of detecting energy transfers, such as the electrical impulses in the brains of nearby beings. SCP-372-X has learned to time its movements to those pulses, predicting the movements of any being around it. It uses this technique to show them how awesome he is, either by causing an explosion and jumping in front of it, or doing exaggerated, movie-like fight scenes.

SCP-372-X first came to the attention of the Foundation on █/██/████, when an undercover agent working at █████████ ██████ reported seeing a explosion, with a creature that resembled the described “hallucinations” of one of the soldiers in front of it (Mr. ████ ████████). After thorough investigation, SCP-372-X was captured via luring with explosives, and it was determined that it had, for unknown reasons, been tormenting the unfortunate secret base where he was. It had confused him by periodically following him and remaining within sight of him while causing explosions everywhere and also jumping in front of them, making him believe that he was hallucinating a “awesome action movie” no one else could see. Unfortunately, the patient had by this time actually become mentally unbalanced due to stress, and exploded out of nowhere due to [REDACTED].

SCP-372-X has adverse effects on female personnel, causing instant orgasms to any females around it. The orgasms are described by female personnel that ''It feels like an explosion. It's so strong it actually hurts.''. Constant exposure to female personnel for one hour usually results in [DATA EXPUNGED]. And finally death.
Image of SCP-372-X breaching containment. Breach resulted in ██ deaths.

Oh man. That guy looks totally awesome. We should put him in 914 to see if i can get a action figure of him. -Dr.Irontaco
Last edited by Irontaco on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Re: SCP-372-X (Radical Lizard)

I AM MOTHER FUCKING CHRIS MIRANDA!

AND I MOTHER FUCKING APPROVE OF THIS MOTHER FUCKING MESSAGE!

If it wasnt for me, this thread would neva be here. I DESERVE A PART IN THE DOCUMENT THIS INSTANT! I can be 372 Himself. You never know. That may be why I approve. IM 3 FuCKING 72!
Last edited by chris0matic on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: SCP-372-X (Radical Lizard)

UUUUUUH SIR!

PLEASE STOP BEING AN ATTENTION WHORE!

Chris, everybody's starting to dislike you more than me. Seriously, don't overreact. We get that you made the model, and we thank you for it, but seriously, it gets annoying when you do that. Also, fix your fucking capital letters.
Last edited by SFK363 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.