Re: SCP-372-X (Radical Lizard)

SFK363 wrote:
chris0matic wrote:+1 to iron taco for epicness.
+9000000 To chris for upsidedown text!
-1 for SFk363 for being a party pewper
Chris, shut the fuck up. I'm serious. Nobody here likes you and it makes sense that you have a warning. Seriously, fix your fucking capital letters and start being a fucking normal person.
Little bit uncalled for for a joke, Sfk.

:(

Also SFK, while chris0matic's posts were very annoying, stop being so hostile. Even with your good behavior the past month or so, it is still your last warning.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:Also SFK, while chris0matic's posts were very annoying, stop being so hostile. Even with your good behavior the past month or so, it is still your last warning.
Uuuh, so you were hostile to me aswell but you even got moderator status, and then I can't be hostile to him.

Hmm, seems legit.

SFK363 wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:Also SFK, while chris0matic's posts were very annoying, stop being so hostile. Even with your good behavior the past month or so, it is still your last warning.
Uuuh, so you were hostile to me aswell but you even got moderator status, and then I can't be hostile to him.

Hmm, seems legit.
I don't give a fuck. I am a moderator, and my word is final unless an admin says otherwise. So, next time, don't be hostile.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:
SFK363 wrote:

Hmm, seems legit.
I don't give a fuck. I am a moderator, and my word is final unless an admin says otherwise. So, next time, don't be hostile.
No, that is not me... ಠ_ಠ