[--READ--] Forum Rules [UPDATED 01/08/2016]

A place to discuss anything related to the game SCP:CB.
CLgaming
Senior Staff
Posts: 1627
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:42 am
Location: //DISCONNECTED

Re: [--READ--] Forum Rules [UPDATED 25/07/2015]

Postby CLgaming » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:42 am

yonzo_rikuo wrote:you should put people should advise a user to stop doing their annoying behaviour

We've had those for 4 years.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

User avatar
yonzo_rikuo
MTF
Posts: 650
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:12 am

Re: [--READ--] Forum Rules [UPDATED 25/07/2015]

Postby yonzo_rikuo » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:03 am

CLgaming wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:you should put people should advise a user to stop doing their annoying behaviour

We've had those for 4 years.


well ok then
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

User avatar
WhiteAce
MTF
Posts: 921
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:26 pm

Re: [--READ--] Forum Rules [UPDATED 25/07/2015]

Postby WhiteAce » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:50 am

So I was wondering if there could be an implementation of a rule regarding this, there was some issues we had on the old forums and it just reminded me of this, maybe we should add countermeasures for this?
Image

My response to this:

Image
Mandatory blank signature, here.

User avatar
Jebus
Class-D
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:18 am

Re: [--READ--] Forum Rules [UPDATED 14/12/2015]

Postby Jebus » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:58 am

May i ask why combine was banned/pardoned?

User avatar
Irontaco
Administrator
Posts: 1312
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:35 pm
Location: Chile

Re: [--READ--] Forum Rules [UPDATED 14/12/2015]

Postby Irontaco » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:48 pm

Jebus wrote:May i ask why combine was banned/pardoned?


I can't recall too well, uh... I think he was immature and tended to make trouble then he got banned for it.

Later he asked for a pardon in a good way, and turned out to be a pretty chill dude.

By the way, i updated some things in the rules.

The rules wrote:[UPDATED 01/08/2016] You will not be subject to the tier system if you are found to be breaking rules continuously regardless of the warning of fellow users and/or moderators, in these cases a permanent ban will be applied if the user is found to be unwilling to cooperate.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

User avatar
Jebus
Class-D
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:18 am

Re: [--READ--] Forum Rules [UPDATED 01/08/2016]

Postby Jebus » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:02 am

Any chance of the maximum avatar size being upped anytime soon? 90x90 is incredibly small.

User avatar
AgentParadox
MTF
Posts: 787
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:33 pm
Location: Over there.

Re: [--READ--] Forum Rules [UPDATED 01/08/2016]

Postby AgentParadox » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:27 am

Jebus wrote:Any chance of the maximum avatar size being upped anytime soon? 90x90 is incredibly small.


Considering the comments some can make, 90 x 90 is not really that small. Large avatars just distract from the posts and makes pages load slower on mobile (same deal with huge signatures).
So probably not.

User avatar
Jebus
Class-D
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:18 am

Re: [--READ--] Forum Rules [UPDATED 01/08/2016]

Postby Jebus » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:18 am

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
Jebus wrote:Any chance of the maximum avatar size being upped anytime soon? 90x90 is incredibly small.


Considering the comments some can make, 90 x 90 is not really that small. Large avatars just distract from the posts and makes pages load slower on mobile (same deal with huge signatures).
So probably not.

I understand this but compared to every other forum 90x90 is tiny, You cant fit most images into it. The forum also doesnt have a auto downscale feature so you gotta manually crop and downscale the image.

User avatar
CommanderMark
Senior Staff
Posts: 2548
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: [--READ--] Forum Rules [UPDATED 01/08/2016]

Postby CommanderMark » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:38 am

Jebus wrote:The forum also doesnt have a auto downscale feature so you gotta manually crop and downscale the image.

Yes it does. When you add an avatar you can manually the set the size you want the image to be in the field below the URL, so just set it to 90x90 and you're good.

Jebus wrote:I understand this but compared to every other forum 90x90 is tiny, You cant fit most images into it.

While I personally think that the limit on avatars should be increased to 100x100, I don't see why it matters that much.

User avatar
Hubbawubba64
Operative
Posts: 338
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:53 am
Location: US of A

Re: [--READ--] Forum Rules [UPDATED 01/08/2016]

Postby Hubbawubba64 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:14 pm

Curious: Are said permanent bans IP bans? Or just account bans?
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.


Return to “General discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests