Re: [--READ--] Forum Rules [UPDATED 25/07/2015]

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
D-9999 wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:Brilliant work Taco!

By the way, in the Active admins/mods section, what do you mean by "Active", and why is there no Steelpoint or Sparks?
Steelpoint is barely active, and Sparks pretty much left alltogether iirc
Ah, okay. Regalis isn't that active either, but I guess moreso than Steelpoint. Also, it's a shame Sparks left us..
Sparks was an awesome dude. I'm not sure what happened to him; Pretty much lost contact with him and i'm not even sure what his steam/skype might be.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

CommanderPro100 wrote:Not really. Even Regalis is more active then him at this point.
Removing an admin that barely comes on just for that reason alone seems unnecessary. Take into account that Steelpoint has what we mortals call a "life". And him one day finding time to come back and be active only to see he's no longer an admin would kind of be a bit troubling, don't you think? Besides, less to keep the peace around here is kind of a BAD thing, rather than a good thing.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:Not really. Even Regalis is more active then him at this point.
Removing an admin that barely comes on just for that reason alone seems unnecessary. Take into account that Steelpoint has what we mortals call a "life". And him one day finding time to come back and be active only to see he's no longer an admin would kind of be a bit troubling, don't you think? Besides, less to keep the peace around here is kind of a BAD thing, rather than a good thing.
No one is saying we should remove admin status from Steelpoint. Kirby only brought up a concern of if 4 active moderators and 1 active admin would be enough. CommanderPro only brought up the fact that Steelpoint is less active on the forums than even Regalis.

So to recap the situation, we have 4 active moderators and no active admins. That might sound concerning, but the forums appear to be running smoothly, but that's just what I see.