Re: --MUST READ-- Forum Rules [UPDATED 26/02/2014]

Ok...

Nah, Just, sleeped down in the cafeteria, then suddenly a face of :087_2: shows up and I'm like "WTF IS DIS AAAAAAAAAA"

:106: appears, then I ran out of SCP-087.
:096: 's scream can be heard, but I grab mah shotgun, but I realized I'm a piece of yarn, so he would throw me all the way at the bottom of SCP-087, but something happened and it was :REDACTED: , but uhh I think I realized that one of the :EXPUNGED:

But, When I went to Site-19, a commotion was set up, I was in control of the facility, 079's face was appearing EVERYWHERE and I even saw the cute little :duck: 's, But MTF units were moving in.
I heard a :513: , ok? It wasn't that pleasant...
:035: was the worst experience I've ever had... He had a mask, connected to his body, It was like a headcrab, but no, it's a mask version, ...So disturbing...
:EXPUNGED:

And that, was a fake story of my fake life at the SCP: Foundation :) Hope you enjoyed the story!
Last edited by Airplane611 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Re: --MUST READ-- Forum Rules [UPDATED 26/02/2014]

Airplane611 wrote::079:

Ok...

:079_2: Nah, Just, shut down mah screen, then suddenly a face of :087_2: shows up and I'm like "WTF IS DIS AAAAAAAAAA"

:106: appears, then I ran out of SCP-087.
:096: 's scream can be heard, but I grab mah shotgun, but I realized I'm a computer, so he would throw me all the way at the bottom of SCP-087, but something happened and it was :REDACTED: , but uhh I think I realized that one of the :EXPUNGED:

But, When I went to Site-19, a commotion was set up, I was in control of the facility, My screens were appearing EVERYWHERE and I even saw the cute little :duck: 's, But MTF units were moving in.
I heard a :513: , ok? It wasn't that pleasant...
:035: was the worst experience I've ever had... He had a mask, connected to his body, It was like a headcrab, but no, it's a mask version, ...So disturbing...
:EXPUNGED:

And that, was a fake story of my fake life at the SCP: Foundation :) Hope you enjoyed the story!
Um, well first of all, hello there! Haven't seen you around before, how long have you been here?
Second of all, I don't think there's any rule against posting stories, but could you please keep those to the Random Off-Topic thread? Thanks.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.