Ending A2 Transcript?

Where can I can find the text of the dialogue in the ending where you leave through Gate A after containing 106? I like how it's filtered to sound like an actual radio transmission, but it's difficult to figure out exactly what they're saying.
I can kill you with my brain.

Re: Ending A2 Transcript?

I searched "transcript" and "dialogue" and didn't find one, though I'll admit my search-fu is not very good...^^;

EDIT: I googled a partial phrase that I did manage to make out and found it. Really sorry about that. >_<
I can kill you with my brain.

" *log start* Testing *indecipherable* ███. Subject ███. Subject demonstrates extraordinary luck and complete mastery of even the most fatal of circumstances and an uncanny ability to predict even the most unpredictable of hazards, almost as if it has performed these impossible tasks several times before. Further testing is required to determine whether the subject should receive SCP classification. *log end* "
Here's the partial transcript from a while back. Still can't make out what the guy says before the first bleep though. :x
It slep time bunner.

CLgaming wrote:wait? ,did you seriously just necro a thread that is almost a month dead and is no longer useful in any aspect?
CLgaming wrote:necro a thread that is almost a month dead and is no longer useful in any aspect?
CLgaming wrote:a month dead and is no longer useful in any aspect?
CLgaming wrote:no longer useful in any aspect?
hey man class d scp is best scp