Re: What do you think the ESRB/PEGI/ACB should rate this gam

mrpeanut188 wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:
Psychobilly2422 wrote: drugs are bad...
>Implying
If you don't think drugs are bad for you then you a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶d̶i̶o̶t̶ need to do some research. That's why there is such a big distinction besides drugs and medicine. I honestly think the "War on Drugs" has skewed things in the US that all drugs are bad but I also think it has the opposite effect where people believe they are not harmful at all. IIRC you're from AUS anyways so it doesn't matter point is they do harm you no matter how small.

The fuck are you talking about. prescription medication can someone up just as bad as dugs. atleast weed is naturalized. and it can even help treat serious illnesses like seizures. Scientists are even researching how it can help slow down the process of Alzheimers.
Undertale Genocide Path:

(-_-) THE SMELL OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION

Re: What do you think the ESRB/PEGI/ACB should rate this gam

SCP-173(themusicguy) wrote:
mrpeanut188 wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote: >Implying
If you don't think drugs are bad for you then you a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶d̶i̶o̶t̶ need to do some research. That's why there is such a big distinction besides drugs and medicine. I honestly think the "War on Drugs" has skewed things in the US that all drugs are bad but I also think it has the opposite effect where people believe they are not harmful at all. IIRC you're from AUS anyways so it doesn't matter point is they do harm you no matter how small.

The fuck are you talking about. prescription medication can someone up just as bad as dugs. atleast weed is naturalized. and it can even help treat serious illnesses like sei-
Yeah, yeah, that's great and all, but not the point. For one, he was talking about recreational use, which is harmful, not medical use, where it's a lesser evil. Two, yeah, prescription medication can screw someone up as bad as drugs, but that doesn't make drugs any better, and thus does nothing in this discussion about game ratings. Yeah, mrpeanut brought up the comparison, but even then, he was probably talking more about general, over-the-counter medicine, where the worst that can happen are small side effects, not prescription drugs, where there's a reason why they are prescription drugs. Third, there's a reason why this was brought up in this discussion of game ratings in the first place, in order to make sure the youth are not influenced with the presence of drugs in a game, and a parent can decide whether or not their child is ready to be exposed to that or not.

In conclusion, you tried to refute a 10 day old post and all I got was a stupid tangent.