Re: What do you think the ESRB/PEGI/ACB should rate this gam

I know. And i gave you my hypothetical answer. High Teens, low Mature ESRB... LOL...
From Intake Log for D-7165-68, Male, Caucasian, Age 28:
Dr. ██████ : "Do you know why you are here? Do you know how you came to be here?"
D-7165-68 : "Not really Doc. One moment I was watching the lethal injection pumps drop, the next I was still alive and here."

Agent G wrote:Early childhood/PEGI 3
oh hey now. That is truly demented. I would like to change my opinion to this persons... Thank you...
Dr. ██████ : "Do you know why you are here? Do you know how you came to be here?"
D-7165-68 : "Not really Doc. One moment I was watching the lethal injection pumps drop, the next I was still alive and here."

Mr. Guy wrote:I have a brilliant idea, we can just sell the game on Walmart's shelfs. That will be great.
I've seen worse games on walmart shelves.

Trialtrex21 wrote:
Psychobilly2422 wrote: drugs are bad...
>Implying
If you don't think drugs are bad for you then you a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶d̶i̶o̶t̶ need to do some research. That's why there is such a big distinction besides drugs and medicine. I honestly think the "War on Drugs" has skewed things in the US that all drugs are bad but I also think it has the opposite effect where people believe they are not harmful at all. IIRC you're from AUS anyways so it doesn't matter point is they do harm you no matter how small.