SCP-012 and SCP-049

Hi there,
i want to discuss about the current situation of 012 and 049.

012: i really like it a lot, but there is no reason to go into the room. Maybe you could put something into the room which is at least a bit necessary. maybe a body that was a victim of 012 lays on the ground with a keycard or whatever. If you enter the room, it will be harder and harder to move while time passes, so you have to hurry up. if you take too long, you cannot escape it anymore. thats my suggestion.

049: my favourite scp, and as 012, easy to avoid. this could be easily done with a button inside the room of 049 that you have to click, otherwise the elevator wont work.

what do you think about it?

Re: SCP-012 and SCP-049

True, SCP-049 is too easy to avoid, there should be some kind of objective in the tunnels, like you guys already said.

As for 012, there's no reason to enter it's chamber at all, I really like the idea of having something in the room you need. There could also be a small event where SCP-079 locks the player inside the chamber and they have to survive for a about, I dunno, 30 seconds?
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Akatos wrote:True, SCP-049 is too easy to avoid, there should be some kind of objective in the tunnels, like you guys already said.

As for 012, there's no reason to enter it's chamber at all, I really like the idea of having something in the room you need. There could also be a small event where SCP-079 locks the player inside the chamber and they have to survive for a about, I dunno, 30 seconds?
Those are great ideas :D

So wait, does this mean the lever will be in a new room next to or across 049's chamber then? Or is it inside the chamber itself? And is it possible for the S-Nav Ultimate to detect him and 049-2 (they don't appear in the S-Nav so far)? Also, I wonder about 049's intellect. :049: can't use elevators in the game; is he that dumb though? Perhaps if he saw you and you escaped his chamber, he could try and find you by going down the elevators? That's gonna amp up the 'you're being hunted' feel by a big margin. Having only 173 and 106 technically be the real 'chasers' is great, but one more is even better.

As for 012, well, 45 seconds should suffice. Or maybe a minute?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

What you guys are saying about introducing tasks to accomplish in these rooms is pretty cool, but remember, they should make sense. I would say the "body with a keycard" at SCP-012 and maybe a switchbox in the basement in the room SCP-049 is hiding in would be pretty cool. What could happen with the SCP-049 is after a few seconds in the basement, some lights turn off (the power goes out to certain sections of the area), and you have to explore around the basement to find a switchbox or something to turn it back on, and maybe sometimes this could be in the room SCP-049 is hiding in. You get him to come out, lose him, go into the room and turn on the elevators. That would certainly be more interesting than "Well, I'm just going to pass by and let nothing happen at all".