The Official Hype Thread

The Hype is on... The release of 1.0.0, the amazing video promo by Lotims, the multiplayer mod, a mod of a game that I had dropped that I'm making (lol nohype4dis), etc., are all things to be hyped about.

Basically, this thread is just for discussion about 1.0.0, the promo, or anything else to be hyped about (related to SCP:CB). If you want to talk about the multiplayer mod, go to that thread and do so. If you want to talk about the mod I'm making, message me, because it doesn't exactly fit here.

get hypd
Spoiler

Re: The Official Hype Thread

The Hype is on... The release of 1.0.0, the amazing video promo by Lotims, the multiplayer mod, a mod of a game that I had dropped that I'm making (lol nohype4dis), etc., are all things to be hyped about.

Basically, this thread is just for discussion about 1.0.0, the promo, or anything else to be hyped about (related to SCP:CB). If you want to talk about the multiplayer mod, go to that thread and do so. If you want to talk about the mod I'm making, message me, because it doesn't exactly fit here.
:)

That was really amazing. :)

Re: The Official Hype Thread

Dr.Williams wrote:EVERYONE ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!!

Five minutes later...
:laugh:

By the way, is it true that by the end of July or so, 1.0 would be released or something? Or will it be more likely moved to August? Damn it I kinda want SCP:CB version 1.0 as a b-day gift XD
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.