Special Keter Ending

I'm not sure how difficult this would be but i have a small idea. I think their should be a special ending if the player is able to beat the game on the Keter difficulty. What this ending should be, i'm not sure. I just think of it as a little reward for those who have the skill to beat it.
What do you think?
Everybody! Everybody!

Re: Special Keter Ending

Omniary wrote:Yeah, perhaps you can only achieve it if you don't use cheats, otherwise it kinda kills the purpose.
Would be pretty unfair in situations where you have to use console commands, e. g. when getting stuck (unless there won't be any bugs like that)
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Re: Special Keter Ending

Akatos wrote:
Omniary wrote:Yeah, perhaps you can only achieve it if you don't use cheats, otherwise it kinda kills the purpose.
Would be pretty unfair in situations where you have to use console commands, e. g. when getting stuck (unless there won't be any bugs like that)
There shouldn't be any situations in a game where you're forced to use console commands. That's a fault on the game's part. What's the point of having a secret ending specific to the hard difficulty if you can just teleport to it right after the intro ends, you should have to at least earn it.
It slep time bunner.