Re: WE LOVE YOU REG =D

SCP-Sean wrote:this is the worst update ive seen. hell, even amnesia runs faster than this!
"even amnesia"

That's because Amnesia is a much more professionally developed and well optimised game. It is also not just done as a hobby, like this one. Instead of just being a dick, be patient and wait until Reg puts out a fix for the issue. It's not like you paid anything for this, so why should you complain?

Skin_ wrote:
SCP-Sean wrote:this is the worst update ive seen. hell, even amnesia runs faster than this!
"even amnesia"

That's because Amnesia is a much more professionally developed and well optimised game. It is also not just done as a hobby, like this one. Instead of just being a dick, be patient and wait until Reg puts out a fix for the issue. It's not like you paid anything for this, so why should you complain?
Well said, to say the least. I wish I had Amnesia though; it seems to be really good game. And technically it's not really that bad; yeah, it's laggy so there's that, but there's a fix out, so..
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

hug0905 wrote:I want to turn gay and marry Regalis lol jk
That was a terrible joke.
SCP-Sean wrote:true, I need to stop moaning. I guess I was a bit upset that I cant see 860. Also, map creator dosent work! it causes MAV after the intro.
What intro? Map Creator doesn't have one.

Also do you mean when you start it and try to load a map you get MAV? If that is the case, then reg might fix it.