Re: WE LOVE YOU REG =D

Still Reg managed to make a game that makes every Slender game ever made look like a cakewalk(they weren't very scary to begin with.) and showcase the SCP universe in all its glory and that is just the game as it is now.
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Mask salesman, Zelda Majora's Mask.

It's fantastic how every new update changes my game experience a little bit. It just never gets boring. I can clearly say that SCP:CB is one of the very few games that manage to fascinate me everytime anew. And 1.0 scares the shit out of me again (I encountered the 939s...). I also love the new entrance zone - it seems more appropriate than the one in the last versions and it enhances believability to see it before and after the incident.
You've done a damn great job again! Thank you!

SCP-Sean wrote:this is the worst update ive seen. hell, even amnesia runs faster than this!
Sean, stop it, there's gonna be an update soon, don't panic.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.