SCP-173: No shriekings anymore in 1.0?

It's more of a cosmetic thing maybe, but I noticed that if 173 gets you, he doesn't make his strange shrieking/whistling (or whatever) sound anymore. For me, this bizarre and inexplicable (concerning the concrete "physiology") sound was one of the most creepy things about this thing. He got me four or five times but I didn't hear more than my breaking neck.

Re: SCP-173: No shriekings anymore in 1.0?

Kingravel wrote:It's more of a cosmetic thing maybe, but I noticed that if 173 gets you, he doesn't make his strange shrieking/whistling (or whatever) sound anymore. For me, this bizarre and inexplicable (concerning the concrete "physiology") sound was one of the most creepy things about this thing. He got me four or five times but I didn't hear more than my breaking neck.
I think that Sound was meant to be the D-Class wheezing out their last breath.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

Re: SCP-173: No shriekings anymore in 1.0?

FireFox wrote:
Kingravel wrote:It's more of a cosmetic thing maybe, but I noticed that if 173 gets you, he doesn't make his strange shrieking/whistling (or whatever) sound anymore. For me, this bizarre and inexplicable (concerning the concrete "physiology") sound was one of the most creepy things about this thing. He got me four or five times but I didn't hear more than my breaking neck.
I think that Sound was meant to be the D-Class wheezing out their last breath.
more like a muffled scream
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card