Avoiding the maintenance tunnel code!

This is SO BLOODY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Don't know if people know this yet, don't care if they have, but this is bloody awesome.

You know 372? PJ? The guy who has the containment chamber in the Light Containment Zone who stalks you? Well, check his document. In the bottom right, it has a little code written in blue. This code opens the maintenance tunnel blast door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found it out by first looking at the 372 screen saying about the maintenance tunnel door code, and how they couldn't say it, and I was like damn. But then I noticed a little number on 372's doc, and the next time I played again and checked, it was DIFFERENT! So I tried it in the Maint. Tunnels blast door and it WORKED!!!!
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.

Re: Avoiding the maintenance tunnel code!

juanjpro wrote: AccessCode is already an integer. Blitz3D implicitly casts it to a string, not the other way around this time.
But why would it implicitly cast to a string on this line? It's only being used in math functions here.
God I hate Blitz' typing semantics... Make it static or dynamic, not some malformed combination of the two...
Last edited by MonocleBios on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
M-x dingus-mode

Re: Avoiding the maintenance tunnel code!

andylegate wrote:I remember seeing that on the info sheet of 972! It was in blue at the bottom.

I didn't think anything about it then, and now I'm on a new map seed.

I do know that it's been frustrating for me finding all sorts of locked doors that use a code keypad......but not finding any codes anywhere. Feels like I'm not getting anywhere.
Well it used to be that the blast doors operated by keypads were never intended to be opened with any code. It seems that in 1.0.3 though 372's paper is the key to open the blast door of the Maintenance Tunnels! :D I thought of an idea kinda like this a while back but I never realized it would actually pop up this way! :D Btw though has anybody else tested this on other blast door keypads too?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.