SCP Containment Breach Needs Oculus Rift Support.

i think that SCPCB needs Oculus rift support. I mean for real, it would be like your actually there And not to mention when Mr. SCP-173 decides to pop out at you. :173: it would also be a reason for people like me to buy a OR (yes i would buy a OR just for this game) people would :REDACTED: and need a therapist. tell me what you think but its 100% Necessary and would boost popularity. :035:
It's cold up in here!

Re: SCP Containment Breach Needs Oculus Rift Support.

Regalis wrote:
Sparks wrote:About Oculus Rift, I wish it could be used with SCP CB already, and I personally can imagine a lot of games that would be so awesome if they had support for it (GTA SA, Amnesia Dark descent, etc.).
Actually there's already an Oculus Rift library for Blitz3D so adding OR support is entirely possible in the future. I'm getting the consumer version of OR when it comes out, and will most likely try to make it work with SCPCB. :)
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Akatos wrote:
Regalis wrote:
Sparks wrote:About Oculus Rift, I wish it could be used with SCP CB already, and I personally can imagine a lot of games that would be so awesome if they had support for it (GTA SA, Amnesia Dark descent, etc.).
Actually there's already an Oculus Rift library for Blitz3D so adding OR support is entirely possible in the future. I'm getting the consumer version of OR when it comes out, and will most likely try to make it work with SCPCB. :)

That
Would Be Awesomne :MTF:

Also
if you did, would you make it work for Dev Kit 2?
It's cold up in here!

andylegate wrote:Don't think I could do this game with OR.

They'd most likely find me laying on the floor from heart failure..... :shock:

Detective : How did he die? Officer : We don't know we just saw what it called a "Oculus Rift" on his/hers head. Detective : oh i know how he/she died. Officer : How?

Detective he/she has SCP Containment Breach Open..... and also had died from SCP-173... Oh billy.. :173:
It's cold up in here!