An SCP Dream. . .

Last night, I had a dream about the SCP Foundation.
The dream was so, bizarre that... I thought it needed to be shared.
Anyways, it was some what like the beginning of the SCP: CB Game.
Where the Class D's were suppose to be, was instead MTFs/guards or whatever..
I wasn't sure whether or not I was a Class D, or just a guard, but I guess it really doesn't matter.
Where 173 would normally stand, was 096.
He just, stood there, looking away.
A guard walked closer, for inspection I believe.
And in a nano second, 096 turned and stared at all of us (There were at least over 3 other guards there).
He became aggravated, of course, and, well... I forgot the rest.
Faint memory of the rest of dream is there, but I don't want to say something that DIDN'T happen in my dream.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The point is, I kinda thought about this (not exactly, with definite changes) being in the game.
Now I know that's stupid, but wouldn't it be fun trying to escape from 096?
-iknowyoucandothatalreadybuthearmeout-
This could be something totally different from the game itself;
perhaps a game mode or something.
And maybe even more SCPs could be put in this 'game mode'.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So before anyone rudely declines this idea, remember:
This is "General Discussion", and this post is an idea for the game.
Just an idea...
:duck:
I have spoken to God.
He has abandoned us.

Re: An SCP Dream. . .

Although I really think it's better to post this on Other SCP Games or Collaboration (maybe even Modding), I think it's an awesome idea! I'm actually planning an 096: Delaying the Inevitable game, where the Chaos Insurgency causes 096 to breach containment, where you get to see him face-to-face and all hell breaks loose as you try every barricade or weapon to fend 096 off, just so you can prolong your life for a little bit more, even though you know you have no hope! :096: It's vaguely in the 'ideas' stage though, as I am still studying programming and graphic design and all of that, so it might take me a few years before I could truly start anything :/
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: An SCP Dream. . .

Although I really think it's better to post this on Other SCP Games or Collaboration (maybe even Modding), I think it's an awesome idea! I'm actually planning an 096: Delaying the Inevitable game, where the Chaos Insurgency causes 096 to breach containment, where you get to see him face-to-face and all hell breaks loose as you try every barricade or weapon to fend 096 off, just so you can prolong your life for a little bit more, even though you know you have no hope! :096: It's vaguely in the 'ideas' stage though, as I am still studying programming and graphic design and all of that, so it might take me a few years before I could truly start anything :/
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.