Re: The SCP CB map seed thread

As someone put it before, I also recommend the seed : MarioParty
( for the new version of SCP-CB )
a T-intersection room from the start, then a relatively easy access to
office-rooms, electrical room, and SCP914.
Once the Old-Man grabs you in its pocket dimension , you often get out from it
into its containment room , and when you get out from this one ,
it is easy to find your way to Gate A and the elevator.

Omniary wrote:Ah, it seems I'm no fun. Here's all the potential pre-written generated seeds.

"NIL"
"NO"
"d9341"
"5CP_I73"
"DONTBLINK"
"CRUNCH"
"die"
"HTAED"
"rustledjim"
"larry"
As I showed in other post in my image, these words are used in code to generate seed. It's taking random amount of letters of random amount of these words, and scrambling them to make new seed :D
Nothing here for now, because the site with my previous banner got infected.

I changed the mapsize in the options file to 10 and from it I got: kdgozuag

Worst. Map seed. Ever.

You leave the containment cell; you get the usual room with the shelves containing the batteries and gasmask; then you get the small office where 173 breaks the glass to get to you, so now he is after you, as well as an announcement that "9 tailed fox" has entered the facility; then you get the Head office; then you get to a metal crossroads and from here you have 3 choices: a left turn which takes you to 895's containment room, straight ahead which takes you past the nuke room to the server room...where MTF's spawn and turning Right takes you to the maintenance tunnels.

I think I might have gotten right and left mixed up, MTF's kept killing me so I didn't pay much attention. I'm going to see what other crap I get from mapsize = 10
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.